The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Double xp scrolls
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2016, 01:16:45 pm »
Only skill that actually takes more than an hour to level up from 98 to 99 is slayer. All else skills are pretty much 1m+ xp/h when doing it somewhat efficiently. Gathering resources is a whole different thing though and that's mainly for ironmen. When you play ironman mode you accept the resistrictions you will face during your adventure.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2016, 01:56:09 pm »
thomy u cant remove them cuz players need to play

Oh shit you need to actually PLAY the game to progress in it? Wtf, what is this absolute blasphemy.

Maxing is totally optional. If you do not enjoy training a skill, do not simply train it.
first of all I didn't talk to you , 2nd there a lot of players training much hours to get 1 level and removing dpx its not idea

> posts on public forum
> gets all mad and butthurt when somebody replies
mfw

It's so ironic you guys are complaining about XP rates of an Runescape private server. 99 Runecrafting alone in osrs is 100-400 hours depending on which method you use. May I also remind you that back in scape dxp wasn't even a thing and combat xp now is twice as fast. If any levels apart from 95-99 slayer is taking more than hour per level to train, you suck at the game.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2016, 02:09:54 pm »
thomy u cant remove them cuz players need to play

Oh shit you need to actually PLAY the game to progress in it? Wtf, what is this absolute blasphemy.

Maxing is totally optional. If you do not enjoy training a skill, do not simply train it.
first of all I didn't talk to you , 2nd there a lot of players training much hours to get 1 level and removing dpx its not idea

Most of us trained some of their skills without double xp, I don't understand how people can't now
as I've said before, making it tradable so people would get some profit selling what they've donated for and changing it back to 30mins so people whose already bought a lot for ep won't go crazy about it

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
Pages: 1 2 3