The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dds is broken as shit
« on: December 21, 2016, 01:24:54 pm »
It's way to fucking accurate... emps-world pking nowadays is 90% dragon dagger and if you're not using it you have basically speced out plenty of noobs with 35-35 and just want some change.

Potential max hit of dragon dagger is either +1/-1 compared to ags, and I don't even want to start ranting about how accurate it is. Maybe it's the fact that you can spec dds 5 times a fight and ags only two times so dragon dagger naturally has bigger specs more often, but even so it's completely retarded to have dragon dagger stronger then ags, claws or any other spec melee weapon.

Dragon dagger should honestly be #1 pk weapon right now, wear statius/vesta and it hits even more by a margin.

Emps pking atm is (no matter what gear) you just keep fighting a guy until you dds 35-35, or you know whoever specs 35-35 first. It's so dumb it hits so fast that if you get hit 35-35 there's legit fuckall you can do and its a reoccuring theme.

#yes i died to some cunts 3x by 37-36 and even some 42-30s but I've done it myself too, countless of times.
Incoming noobs "omg u got rekted and now want change heheheheh noob" - pls realize that emps pk is legit safing and hoping for that 35-35 dds, because nobody eats at fucking 65+
Atleast to ags someone out you need veng+whip combo, to dds someone out you need fuckall but 1 spec out of 4 to be either medicore (to use zs/gladmaul) or completely k0 your opponent with 70 dmg spec.

PEOPLE REACT MORE 2 RANTS SO I RANT
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2, Fund Kakare, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Dds is broken as shit
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 01:44:15 pm »
Before anyone else says it; really think you're being unlucky.
Dds accuracy low as hell.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 01:46:37 pm »

Nah

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 01:54:33 pm »
So what about claws or ags, they're dogshit too appart from occasionally.

I rather hope to be lucky with dds once out of 6 specs in a fight, then carry any other spec weapon and hope for that max hit once out of 2 specs.
Obviously it's rng and and luck is involved, plus my poor descisions that lead to tilt but I don't see a reason to carry ags/claws/vls over dds.

Appart from numbers and accuracy bonuses, if you pk for some time it really blows my mind how a basically worthless special weapon beats any other over a longer period of time.

edit; like what, nobody eats at fucking 63 its actually bullshit; imagine a scenario where I ate and Id have fucking 40 hp left If I manta-brewed he could easily axe me 40 shortly after but he doesnt even need to

this is 4th time in 30minutes

HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE DEFENDER, LIKE JUST TANK AND HOPE FOR 65 SPEC IN AN INSTANCE (1TICK) WITH DDS, BEING IN DHAROKS GEAR
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:03:16 pm by Drugs »

Offline Division66

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Keep calm and play Emps ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 02:48:10 pm »
I haven't really been using dds on pvp, so I can't really argue with that, but what I do know, is that D claws, ags and others spec weapons accuracy is rather low, at least compared to dds. Others barely have hit me with claws (well, dunno if d claws are supposed to be weapons like that). And in pvm, I ended to the solution that dds is the 2nd best spec weapon (sgs better, cause it heals). The value dds offer is much more than those spec weapons, which don't have special effect.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 04:15:20 pm »

Nah dds is actual Op as shit go pk once instead of assuming by numbers like you always do

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X, Charr

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 04:37:50 pm »

Nah
yah
Kind of have to agree with charr, I've tried using a lot of dds in the past and it does not usually work out for me, landing maybe a 60+ spec very rarely But i Get absolutely rinsed by dds on random occasions where i'm at 70+, sitting tight and thinking im safe.
It's the RNG imo, not much can be changed lol

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 04:39:46 pm »
After taking a look at the maxhit, we could at the very least remove the bonus damage it gets on the special attack, it doesn't need that at all since it already effectively doubles what you can hit.
;

Offline Roland

• Liked: 26 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mumu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 07:57:40 pm »

« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 08:05:58 pm by Roland »

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 04:35:38 pm »
The dragon dagger will receive some adjustments. It's a really powerful weapon, especially its special attack.
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 01:04:53 am »
The dragon dagger will receive some adjustments. It's a really powerful weapon, especially its special attack.
Adjustments?
A nerf would defintely not be required. Even though the weapon has a low price, it's unreliable as hell. An accuracy/damage nerf would render it even more unreliable and it would be even less used. (Cough Vesta's spear Cough)
It's fine as it is. Brew up if you feel unsafe, tank a "safer" from the opponent.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 02:14:44 am »
Adjustments?
A nerf would defintely not be required. Even though the weapon has a low price, it's unreliable as hell. An accuracy/damage nerf would render it even more unreliable and it would be even less used. (Cough Vesta's spear Cough)
It's fine as it is. Brew up if you feel unsafe, tank a "safer" from the opponent.
If its unreliable then why are so many people using it. Vspear was op as shit because of an error so why bring it up, its still 3x more used then vls anyways.

Dds is low risk, high reward. Would hardly call it less reliable then claws or ags if you count in more factors then just 1.

People were prettty butthurt about gmaul nerf aswell, but dhers still use gmaul fucking well despite. But now instead of gmauling the opponent randomly you have to do it when hes actually low.

Im on phone and cbf type alot but its up to thomy how much he nerfs dds, sure it must not become useless but it shouldnt be where its at now either.

By the end of the day the fact that thomy is willing to nerf dds without 50 people agreeing goes to show that its just a 50k spec weapon.. like come on. Claws are 2m ea and so is bgs/zgs ...if theyre so much better than dds then it should be worth the 2m.

I could have locked before any1 replied but i didnt think any1 would. I still think that some degree of nerf is needed but people are afraid of it because it will end up being useless... Not really as long as you can use 2ndary high hitting weapons alongside with it (cough glad maul 65 cough)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 02:26:48 am by Drugs »
Pages: 1