The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
CW feedback
« on: January 04, 2015, 03:55:26 pm »
CW is fun and all but I think it's a bit annoying when people start AFKing with their own flag. I think when the guy who carries the flag dies, the flag should instantly return to its stand on top of the castle.
The following users liked this post: Tgod Bro

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: CW feedback
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 11:13:37 am »
I agree with this ^^
and this ?
If the difference in points becomes more than 5-7 (just an example), the game ends instantly
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 11:58:07 pm »
I agree with this.
We need to make this game more appealing, as I've said in a previous post about CW.

Things like this only draw people away from playing this mini-game.

Offline Ranger 0wns

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't let others set your limit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 09:12:42 am »
I was also disappointed when the players started doing this also, so I agree.  Also please read my suggestion I made on Lssj's post:   http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=4994.0

EDIT:  P.S. Why not merge one of those topics into one?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 03:33:20 am by Ranger 0wns »

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 06:12:41 pm »
i think player who have flag should be only able to walk.. there is not much ppl playing it so stealing flag is way too ease.. defenders never kill you and u can just run all the time and take new flag :D

- remove run if u have flag in hand

- NERF THOSE GOD DAMN FOODS (bandages?)!! IN OLD EMPS THEY GAVE WHAT? 12HP?? NOW LIKE 24? IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL ANY1 IF THEY HAVE FOOD (unless 4 vs 1 :P)

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 10:37:22 pm »
old emps wars, yeah! :D

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 12:15:04 am »
old emps wars, yeah! :D
It will not return.

Offline Ranger 0wns

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't let others set your limit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 10:22:23 pm »

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2015, 11:40:38 pm »
Put a timer that kicks the player if he AFKS

And he's not allowed to join the next round until it's done

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 11:46:16 pm »

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2015, 07:03:42 am »
The current castle wars we have is terrible. Like it's just designed really poorly.

For starters the games need to be shorter, 15 minutes is way too long.

Secondly their should be a cap on the total number of barricades, idk if their already is one. But it gets to the point that their are so many barricades that you just can't do anything. I've also had people glitch me in buildings where I literally can't do anything, so I end up having to wait the entire 15 minutes until the game ends. I've just experienced so many bugs at the current Emps Wars that I don't play it at all now.

Like it was said before, the flag should be returned back to base if the carrier is dead.

But in all honestly, we just need the old Emps-Wars back. I don't mean to sound hateful in anyway, and this is only my own personal opinion. But Emps needs to start bringing back a bit more original things back. Like just as example. I personally loved the how we had the 4 different bosses, Kolodian, Kree ( In Safe Wildy ), Troll in the slayer tower, and Skeleton Wyvren by Port Sarim which dropped the Godswords. It was so much more unique than having a GWD which literally 80% of all decent RSPS's have now days, and it was those tiny details within the game which really captured my attention to this game.
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2015, 09:54:21 am »
Secondly their should be a cap on the total number of barricades, idk if their already is one. But it gets to the point that their are so many barricades that you just can't do anything. I've also had people glitch me in buildings where I literally can't do anything, so I end up having to wait the entire 15 minutes until the game ends. I've just experienced so many bugs at the current Emps Wars that I don't play it at all now.

There is a limit on barricades, and it is easy to destroy them by using the explosive potions on them.

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2015, 10:27:43 am »

There is a limit on barricades, and it is easy to destroy them by using the explosive potions on them.

It's supposed to be easy to destroy them, but I've had many times where people would glitch me and I can't attack the barricades.
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Pages: 1