The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
CW
« on: January 04, 2015, 04:17:16 pm »
It isn't really weird why the minigame is totally dead and administrators have to yell ingame to bring a few people to the minigame.

For the first, people can noclip out from the game wielding their own flag; this makes it impossible for the other team to capture the flag in order to win.

And for the second, why the hell is the duration of a round 20 minutes? This is a minigame not a LoL match lol. Change it to 5-10 minutes.

This new minigame is somewhat boring, I would much rather have the old Emps-Wars back, maybe you could add that addition to a new minigame such as ex. Soul Wars?

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
Re: CW
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 04:25:50 pm »
People getting tickets without doing anything but afking in the base is pretty stupid too.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Crazy Joker

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
  • Midnight Marauder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 06:25:01 pm »
I'd like to see this too:
If the difference in points becomes more than 5, the game ends instantly
or
Just bring Emps-Wars back, that's even better :)

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 11:12:17 am »
Emps-Wars back ples.

If the difference in points becomes more than 5, the game ends instantly
This is a good idea too ^^ (maybe 6-7 points?)
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 11:51:23 pm »
As far as I'm aware, Emps-Wars will not return.
As for the bugs etc, they should be fixed.

Something should be brought into this mini-game to make it more appealing to play; items in the shop perhaps?

Offline Range Rogues

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 06:39:38 am »
Tbh i like Emps-Wars better,with the armadyl and zamorak boss on both end.

Id rather kill a boss than having to run back and forth capturing a flag for 20 min.

This is just my opinion ::)

Offline Ranger 0wns

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't let others set your limit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 09:09:21 am »
I was going to suggest something about this, but I became too lazy.   :-X

My suggestion is that we should have it the way we did last time with the boss in the tower, but this time have both the flag and the bosses.  Instead of having the boss up in the tower where there's barely any room, have it outside the castle in the open where everyone can see and attack along with the flag still up for grabs to get points. 

So in order to win the game, one of the teams would have to kill the boss first, or if no one can defeat the boss, the team with the most points, by gathering flags within the 15-20 minutes or however much time it is, win.  The amount of tickets would vary on how the team won and the amount of flags gathered. 

So if your team defeated the boss, that would an automatic 15 or 20 tickets (or whatever you prefer is the best amount), along with the amount of flags gathered which gives 1 or 2 tickets per point (flag(s))?  This way, if they want to win fast tickets they would use most of their team to defeat the boss along with getting some flags if possible.  Or if they can't defeat the boss they have another option of collecting many flags as possible until time runs out.  And also if both teams can't defeat the boss, the team with the most flags win the game, but the team that won would receive a bonus of maybe 5 or 10 extra tickets.
Pages: 1