The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
colored d bow prices
« on: April 23, 2015, 08:29:48 pm »
okay so i don't really know in which section this should have been, but i think it's in feedback.
so alright, i just read the latest update notes, and one of the things that was changed is that the colored d bows are now tradable, and the price of them is just stupid, i mean they go for 3-4m!? really emps, this is just straight f@#ked up, you have to work 1,5 long weeks for a freaking 1m profit, way to go i must say.
i don't exactly know what should be done to fix this, maby make the bows one of the discontunued items that will be bringed soon.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: colored d bow prices
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 08:31:32 pm »
I think they should be made untradable again.
You shouldn't want to trade it anyways, just like quest cape.
;

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 08:33:28 pm »
well, if thomy already made them tradable, their prices should be increased, and i would like to see them in the discontinued item list, i know thomy will bring more of the rares soon.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 08:37:39 pm »
okay so i don't really know in which section this should have been, but i think it's in feedback.
so alright, i just read the latest update notes, and one of the things that was changed is that the colored d bows are now tradable, and the price of them is just stupid, i mean they go for 3-4m!? really emps, this is just straight f@#ked up, you have to work 1,5 long weeks for a freaking 1m profit, way to go i must say.
i don't exactly know what should be done to fix this, maby make the bows one of the discontunued items that will be bringed soon.

The color is just cosmetic. You shouldn't buy them for money *facepalm*

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 08:51:13 pm »
well, if thomy already made them tradable, their prices should be increased, and i would like to see them in the discontinued item list, i know thomy will bring more of the rares soon.
You want it because you have one of them. You'll never be rich m8.
Imo the price is fine. They are same as normal d bows. Who the hell should pay for the color? How much would you want them to be? In bills like oldschools?:kappa:

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 08:52:11 pm »
you have to work 1,5 long weeks
You barely have to do anything for it, it is just an extra.
The fact that people complain about this makes my braincells die.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 08:54:45 pm »
Players control the economy, there's nothing we can do

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 09:46:55 pm »
Imo the price is fine. They are same as normal d bows. Who the hell should pay for the color? How much would you want them to be? In bills like oldschools?:kappa:

Rare whips = abby whips

But one of em is 10mil ( cus you have to donate to get it ) and the other is 1.5mil.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 09:59:09 pm »
Forgot to mention that you cab get all the coloured bows in about an hour if you keep voting and changing your IP.

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 11:54:54 pm »
Forgot to mention that you cab get all the coloured bows in about an hour if you keep voting and changing your IP.
Well, not anymore :P 

https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=9773.0

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Middboyy

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't Be Hating On My Activity
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 12:36:45 am »
most people did do the voting trick mentioned, so the price is fine how it is, the money making being hard on here is what makes it more fun and challenging, stop complaining lol

Checkout My Youtube @ www.youtube.com/3muskamiahs (500K Views)

Singer/Songwriter Download My latest single Day after day on Itunes & Google play (Search Midd Boy)

Follow me on instagram @itzyourboymidd (27k Followers)

Add Me Ingame: Middboyy
Always online so if you have any questions or need help smile.png Ask away.

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 09:07:23 am »

Rare whips = abby whips

But one of em is 10mil ( cus you have to donate to get it ) and the other is 1.5mil.
Now tell me again, how much did you have to donate for the bow? You had to do almost nothing to get it.
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Someone12116

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 02:30:26 pm »
OMG I WORKED 1.5 WEEKS FOR 1M, THOMY WTFFFFFFFFFFF YOU SAK
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, 3st Ranger X
Pages: 1