The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Buffing XP when making arrows/bolts/darts
« on: December 03, 2016, 03:38:15 pm »
Currently, for example making a set of 15 onyx bolts gives you 30 XP with members 10% XP boost. That's hella low. Would be nice to see a buff overall when making darts, bolts and arrows.

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Buffing XP when making arrows/bolts/darts
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 04:18:45 pm »
Who fletches arrows in 2k16??
Noone makes arrows or darts, only darts worth using are the dragon ones and they can't even be made with fletching.
Basically this would only be useful if fletching dragon darts would be added (which i don't want as it would just crash them).
As for bolts, i guess fixing the xp rates wouldn't be bad, but they will still never be an efficient way of training fletching, nor should they be. Fletching bows is just fine.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 04:49:44 pm by Reporter007 »

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 04:27:21 pm »
Reporter007, you can't fletch dragon arrows. Also you have to fletch arrows/darts quite often when you're doing daily tasks. I don't have 16.5k rune arrowheads in my bank for no reason ;)

The xp rates for these 3 have always been very low and they should be adjusted imo. For example, you only get 148k xp for making 15k runite bolts.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 04:33:00 pm »
Noone makes arrows or darts, only darts worth using are the dragon ones and they can't even be made with fletching. Dragon arrows can be made, but they're just easier to get from PvM as many monsters drop loads of them.
Basically this would only be useful if fletching dragon darts would be added (which i don't want as it would just crash them) and getting dragon arrows would be harder.
As for bolts, i guess fixing the xp rates wouldn't be bad, but they will still never be an efficient way of training fletching, nor should they be. Fletching bows is just fine.

Onyx, dragon, diamond and ruby bolts are all made by fletching them. Majority of the rune arrows in the game are also fletched, since a lot of monsters drop rune arrow tips. Just because YOU don't fletch them, doesn't mean nobody else fletches them either.

Also, JPs an ironman.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 04:55:58 pm »
Also what I just remember is that the amount you make doesn't matter either. Making just 1 dragonstone bolt for example is same as making the full 15. XP gained stays the same.

Noone makes arrows or darts, only darts worth using are the dragon ones and they can't even be made with fletching.
Basically this would only be useful if fletching dragon darts would be added (which i don't want as it would just crash them).
More training methods is always welcome. We could even make battlestaves craftable maybe.
Also, using darts at lower levels is probably the fastest XP and a nice way to kill NPCs and this could courage people to make them. :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 04:59:24 pm by Jp »
Pages: 1