The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Brews overhealing
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2016, 05:47:06 pm »
Or people could use their brews responsibly with range or magic, and bring brews and super restores at a 2:1 ratio.....

I ran out of fingers and toes counting how many 0's I'm hitting in a row on Smoke Demon Champion without potions. That would be an option if bosses in emps didn't have ridiculous defence.

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2016, 02:04:58 am »
Or people could use their brews responsibly with range or magic, and bring brews and super restores at a 2:1 ratio.....

I ran out of fingers and toes counting how many 0's I'm hitting in a row on Smoke Demon Champion without potions. That would be an option if bosses in emps didn't have ridiculous defence.

This, I can solo 5 kills at corporeal beast on a good run. But only manage 3 three at Zilyana with a push. This is with max melee gear.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2016, 06:06:36 am »

This, I can solo 5 kills at corporeal beast on a good run. But only manage 3 three at Zilyana with a push. This is with max melee gear.

Meanwhile with mage you can camp 300+ kc in the boss room if you have the patience.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2016, 05:28:02 pm »
Still haven't heard a reasonable explanation behind the fact why z brews are healing :-\

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2016, 08:04:56 pm »
Still haven't heard a reasonable explanation behind the fact why z brews are healing :-\
You have already been given a reason why the healing aspect was added. Both brews are fine as they are right now and don't need to be nerfed. They are not considered op by any means. If you disagree explain why and give exact scenarios for those examples.

Just stop creating pseudo-problems and direct your attention to issues which actually need attention.

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2016, 08:30:45 pm »
You have already been given a reason why the healing aspect was added. Both brews are fine as they are right now and don't need to be nerfed. They are not considered op by any means. If you disagree explain why and give exact scenarios for those examples.

Just stop creating pseudo-problems and direct your attention to issues which actually need attention.
"We noticed sara brews needed a nerf so we nerfed them and buffed the shit out of z brews"

???

Offline Magecrune

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 09:09:34 am »
"We noticed sara brews needed a nerf so we nerfed them and buffed the shit out of z brews"
 ???
You keep telling us that z brews are overpowered (overbuffed). The changes made were quite okay in my opinion, because it balances out the sara brew nerf. Yes originally z brews shouldn't have a healing effect, but this isn't runescape.

As I told you in my previous post: describe a situation, in which we could see that the pots are overpowered and therefore could be abused. Unless you do this, your topic is another "It doesn't work like that in osrs" bullshit.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2016, 05:03:50 pm »
 ???
You keep telling us that z brews are overpowered (overbuffed). The changes made were quite okay in my opinion, because it balances out the sara brew nerf. Yes originally z brews shouldn't have a healing effect, but this isn't runescape.

As I told you in my previous post: describe a situation, in which we could see that the pots are overpowered and therefore could be abused. Unless you do this, your topic is another "It doesn't work like that in osrs" bullshit.

Sara brews were nerfed because they didn't drain ranged and magic levels along with attack and strength. So why is it that melee now gets the advanage of getting a massive strength boost and heal from a single potion? If you were to use zammy brews and super restores together for healing and restoring the drained stats up, melee would be the obvious best choice for this since it gains such an enormous advantage compared to the other styles of combat.

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2016, 09:12:07 pm »
 ???

try to think for a change

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2016, 07:45:33 am »
Until recently when I had started bossing I had never used brews at all, now I use Sara brew then zammy brew and it's great, now I can see where the op does Come from, but I think the way they are working right now is perfect
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Magecrune

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2016, 11:54:41 am »
Sara brews were nerfed because they didn't drain ranged and magic levels along with attack and strength. So why is it that melee now gets the advanage of getting a massive strength boost and heal from a single potion? If you were to use zammy brews and super restores together for healing and restoring the drained stats up, melee would be the obvious best choice for this since it gains such an enormous advantage compared to the other styles of combat.
Obviously it's best for melee, since it's meant for melee. The healing effect does not overpower the lowered stats. Yes you could restore them with super restore, or even boost them with super melee, but you still need extra potions just like you do with range and mage.
The combo is basically the same as s brew + s ranging/s brew + s magic.
Until recently when I had started bossing I had never used brews at all, now I use Sara brew then zammy brew and it's great, now I can see where the op does Come from, but I think the way they are working right now is perfect
If you're using brews like that, you're using them wrong.

Earl, since you were the one who created this feedback topic you should be the one explaining why is something overpowered or other way around. You haven't done that so my points have been valid.
You have been given opinions from respected pkers and a pvmer why both brews are fine. So if you want to convince anyone then put some effort in this topic.

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2016, 04:02:42 pm »
Saoledpede1, how am I using them wrong could you explain?
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2016, 03:54:43 pm »
Earl, since you were the one who created this feedback topic you should be the one explaining why is something overpowered or other way around. You haven't done that so my points have been valid.
You have been given opinions from respected pkers and a pvmer why both brews are fine. So if you want to convince anyone then put some effort in this topic.
You keep ranting about this. All I said was that the rework didn't make any sense at all. pls

btw "opinions from respected pkers" why both brews are fine, wtf
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot
Pages: 1 2