The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
Barrows minigame.
« on: February 09, 2016, 10:30:24 pm »
So what is the reason behind there not being a chance for double barrows pieces in the rewards? Or maybe I haven't been lucky enough? But wait:

There doesnt seem to be any evidence of any chance of double barrow pieces. So what is the reason? Lets discuss.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Barrows minigame.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 05:39:43 am »
Why would there be? Barrows is easy as f and the drop rates are high enough

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 06:46:45 am »
I think the prices show enough about how easy it is.  It would be cool to have the chance to get two pieces though.
Purple since January 2016
The following users liked this post: Attacker35

Offline Danielshapz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 04:24:30 pm »
I think the prices show enough about how easy it is.  It would be cool to have the chance to get two pieces though.

Most of the barrows pieces are worth 1-1.5m(which isn't much in our economy) and the chance of getting a piece is 1 in 4(according to wiki). So the chance of getting a barrows piece that you actually want(hopefully Guthans or Dharok)is pretty low. And with a chance to get 2 items that aren't worth so much, wouldn't be worth as much as a Dharok axe(or any other piece). But getting 2 dharok items from one chest, that may be alot, but if you put in the odds of actually getting that kind of reward(out of the 24 barrows pieces) Could be pretty freaking rare.

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 04:30:55 pm »
Barrow sets are really good for their value right now, it's just whatever people sell it for that makes the value low. Making it easier to obtain would not do the market any good and value in itself should NEVER be a reason to decrease or increase droprates (this also goes for buffing or nerfing things that some ppl seem to complain about).

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Danielshapz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 06:24:28 pm »
Barrow sets are really good for their value right now, it's just whatever people sell it for that makes the value low. Making it easier to obtain would not do the market any good and value in itself should NEVER be a reason to decrease or increase droprates (this also goes for buffing or nerfing things that some ppl seem to complain about).

Im just saying make the double pieces really rare, that way it is very rewarding once obtained, and wouldnt hurt the economy too much(since everyone seems to loose their war spears :kappa: )
Pages: 1