The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Barrows Droptable
« on: January 21, 2018, 12:26:30 am »
I suppose I bring this up.

OSRS has great idea over the years of having combat spells runes to be reward from Barrows chest such as Mind/Chaos/Death/Blood.
Should we do the same for ours? Remove other runes as loot and increase amount of combat spell runes though rarity would be the same of getting items(Barrow items). This way, there won't be a lot of trouble for low level players(both normal and Ironman) to obtain Barrows items and runes that are in high demand. Recently I saw lots of arguing about Dharok's not being sold even for 25M at some point... Or getting specific pieces requires even more time and effort which in the end breaks profit to pieces and players still stay unsatisfied with results. So, getting avoid that - my idea in loot table of Barrows Chest from runes list leave only Mind/Chaos/Death/Blood.

Amounts:

Mind 1 - 500 - Common
Chaos 1 - 400 - Uncommon
Death 1 - 250 - Uncommon
Blood 1 - 200 - Uncommon
The following users liked this post: Blakpn0y

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Barrows Droptable
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 12:35:45 am »
As if the runes weren't worthless enough already.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 05:07:08 pm »
^ this

Runes are so easy to obtain now. Especially since the rune ess mine is now in barb and probably Barbarian village is the best way to start off everything. So no.

OSWhoreScape can do whatever they like. We're unique

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 12:11:07 pm »
^ this

Runes are so easy to obtain now. Especially since the rune ess mine is now in barb and probably Barbarian village is the best way to start off everything. So no.

If we are that unique - gather 20k death rune/blood rune besides the shop. Barrows only. You'll see that without shop or 99 rc its cancer. Monsters do drop some but main point was to gather as much combat runes as possible. Could be idea for new magic item to fill in. Without coins.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 04:46:48 pm »
^ this

If we are that unique - gather 20k death rune/blood rune besides the shop. Barrows only. You'll see that without shop or 99 rc its cancer. Monsters do drop some but main point was to gather as much combat runes as possible. Could be idea for new magic item to fill in. Without coins.

Basically what you're saying is that try to gather X amount of Y by only using absolutely retarded ways of acquiring the said item. By your logic, every single herb drop from monsters should be multiplied by 10x, because if you don't use farming for gathering herbs, getting them is a pain in the ass.

That still doesn't change the fact that runes are absolutely worthless.
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100
Pages: 1