The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
banshee
« on: May 27, 2015, 01:07:15 pm »
Drop rate form banshee to get cactus is literally close to 0.
 above magic potions there are zamorak brews, in which you need jangs and their drop rate is 10x higher.
And above zamorak brews are sara brews that require crushed nest that you can get from arma gwd 60-100 per trip duoing..

I say increase banshee drop rate to drop cactus more often and noted.
It is literally an useless monster and it has an use that being cactus to make magic potions but you never get that as a drop..

I can literally go to cockatrice and in that time like 30min that it took me to get 2 cactus, note 1 each. I can get higher level igrendients like 50-100 noted..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:17:22 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Big Boy, Crazy Joker, Tomtim1, Ledomy10

Mary

Re: banshee
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 01:09:21 pm »
Can I also note that snape grass is very frustrating to get?

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 01:18:26 pm »
The funny part is getting snape grass is id say 5-10x faser than geting a cactus or a wine of zamorak..

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 02:12:04 pm »
Wouldn't mind an increase in these drops, the amount going around atm is really low.
Though I did suggest something that is better imo. Making potato cactus/snape grass seeds.
Link: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=10506.0
;
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Big Chris, Yaz

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 04:23:10 pm »
Yeah that's good, that's why I posted in a feedback jsut to address the problem I knew there were smartnoobs out there with a few god suggestions :kappa:

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 07:14:40 pm »
Yeah.. Potato cactus amount should be increased and they should have a specific price in order to motivate players to kill banshees as an additional way of making money though

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 07:16:50 pm »
You got my support, agreed

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 08:54:10 pm »
Agree with that, totally.

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 10:23:57 pm »
Definitely agree with you. I also suggested once to make the Mort Myre Fungus only be dropped noted just like the Potato Cactus. It is weird how it is right now :).

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 12:01:01 pm »
Definitely agree with you. I also suggested once to make the Mort Myre Fungus only be dropped noted just like the Potato Cactus. It is weird how it is right now :).
Yes that shit should be noted +++++

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2015, 09:48:28 pm »
All herblore items are rather hard to obtain tbh. If this single one was to change, the rest should too.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Rlc

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't hate, appreciate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 10:59:18 pm »
The funny part is getting snape grass is id say 5-10x faser than geting a cactus or a wine of zamorak..
The funny part is I remember Mary explaining me that cactuses drop rate is in a good proportion with magic potion prices.

Anyways I agree with this, cactuses are bitch to get and still they cost only 100k ea. Snapes aren't that difficult tho. Zammy wines.. oh god.
Proud Emps-Scape/World player since 2007

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 09:46:56 am »
The funny part is I remember Mary explaining me that cactuses drop rate is in a good proportion with magic potion prices.

Anyways I agree with this, cactuses are bitch to get and still they cost only 100k ea. Snapes aren't that difficult tho. Zammy wines.. oh god.
Zammy wines are like one of the easiest to get now, but that's none of my business.

O-T: Agreed. I remember killing Banshees, and only got few Cactuses in total.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 10:07:53 am »

Zammy wines are like one of the easiest to get now, but that's none of my business.

How COMe zammy wines, easiest 2 get are either cnest of jangs. :D

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2015, 10:10:36 am »

How COMe zammy wines, easiest 2 get are either cnest of jangs. :D

You go afk between the zammy monks with range/mage. Only pick them once in a while. Ez af.
Pages: 1 2