The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Bandos Gloves
« on: October 14, 2015, 01:44:59 am »
Why do they have almost higher strength bonus than a bandos chestplate and tassets combined? They should be nerfed, or the chestplate and tassets buffed. The stats just don't make sense.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 04:31:16 am by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: Bandos Gloves
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 02:51:24 am »
If you're gonna nerf it, you're gonna nerf barrow gloves along ;) cuz if you lower the strength of it just by one; it will be just as equal as the barrow gloves stats as in strength (didn't investigate a lot, just wiki shit).

Anyways, I find it really fine like that.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 05:11:36 am »
Any changes to Bandos would need to be applied to Armadyl and Battlerobe, too.  Increasing the strength bonus of these armours would off-set the balance that we currently have between all armour tiers.  Additionally, as Yaz said, Bandos gloves are only +1 str more than Barrows gloves, so there's no room to nerf Bandos gloves.
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 09:11:48 am »
i never noticed that,ok if there is no room for nerf then what about  a small buff to the other parts???

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 12:37:30 pm »
I see. Could the chest plate and tassets be buffed a small amount then? Maybe +1 or +2? Because then they wouldn't be outclassed by gloves at least.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 12:51:51 pm »
You might wanna consider looking at the defense bonuses of the chestplate/legs, which are WAY over that of the gloves. Doesn't that make some kind of sense though, gloves with which you hold your weapon make your offensive bonus better and armour that you wear to protect yourself gives you a load of def bonus.

Nothing needs to be changed, this is all fine and dandy.
;
Pages: 1