The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Auras feedback
« on: October 06, 2016, 09:41:30 am »
Using an aura barely makes any difference, atleast I didn't notice any difference when I tried runic accuracy at Zilyana.
Proposing the following changes:

Vampyrism: Heal by 5% of damage dealt. -> This one is fine. Great for casual PvM and bossing.
Penance: Increase defence by 10%. -> Make it decrease damage taken by maybe 20%? I.E Instead of taking 30 damage it would be decreased to 24. Would make it a great choice when it comes to solo bossing
Sharpshooter: Increase range accuracy and strength by 5%. -> Make it increase only accuracy by 15%. 5% accuracy and strength bonus barely makes a difference if none at all.
Runic accuracy: Increase magic accuracy and strength by 5%. -> Same as above.
Brawler: Increase melee accuracy and strength by 5%. -> Make it increase both melee accuracy and strength by 15% but decreases defence by 10%. Would be a great aura to choose for group killing Godwars dungeon bosses with melee. Melee is a bad choice and rarely used when bossing solo. Also would be a great choice for slayer

Poison purge: Poison damage is changed into healing. -> No changes needed I guess. Great choice for kalphites and KQ.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 09:52:10 am by Jp »
The following users liked this post: Just Humen, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
Re: Auras feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 02:34:50 pm »
I agree with everything except your suggestion on Brawler. I don't think auras should have downsides, the better way to change it in my opinion is by giving it a buff (10% increased strength and attack accuracy).

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 03:13:06 pm »
I agree with everything except your suggestion on Brawler. I don't think auras should have downsides, the better way to change it in my opinion is by giving it a buff (10% increased strength and attack accuracy).
Then again the 5% buff wouldn't be enough in my opinion, 15% seems like a sweet spot to me. Negative defence bonus is to compensate with the power it gives as it increases both accuracy and strength. It's a melee aura anyway which means you'll have a lot of defence compared to mage or range gear.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 03:44:46 pm »

Bosses already hit with nearly 100% accuracy already, it's barely a downside.
Pages: 1