The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
Re: attack immunity timer
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 07:30:04 pm »
Totally agree with you bro.. But sometimes its fun tho :D hhh

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 10:08:20 pm »
Simply by having two people fight and one attempt to pj them, and then a conclusion being taken from that. Had it been properly tested the mess that edgeville is atm would've been prevented, no?
It was obvious that this was a possible result, there was no need to do tests to come to that conclusion. However something that could not be tested was the community's reaction to the update. By reaction I mean the amount of pjing.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 10:17:48 pm »
Simply by having two people fight and one attempt to pj them, and then a conclusion being taken from that. Had it been properly tested the mess that edgeville is atm would've been prevented, no?
It was obvious that this was a possible result, there was no need to do tests to come to that conclusion. However something that could not be tested was the community's reaction to the update. By reaction I mean the amount of pjing.
I know, that's exactly what I'm getting at.
;

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2016, 08:21:07 pm »
BIGGEST FCKING BULLSHITT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN FCKING ONE FIGHT  5 GUYS PJING U. AFTER THE FIGHT THEN I RAN OUT OF WILD 5 TO SAFE ZONE 3 DIFERENT GUYS SPECKED ME. WHAT A RETARD COULD GIVE THIS IDEA????????
That would be me.

I swear to shit if you don't release another pk video then, imma be so mad
I'm ready to take a sacrifice for another quality video from you m8

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2016, 03:52:13 pm »
Let's continue this discussion. The timer has been adjusted to be the weapon delay plus 7 seconds (you can eat 1 manta every 2 seconds --> 3.5 mantas delay). Thoughts on it?

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2016, 04:29:50 pm »
Let's continue this discussion. The timer has been adjusted to be the weapon delay plus 7 seconds (you can eat 1 manta every 2 seconds --> 3.5 mantas delay). Thoughts on it?
It's better. Most of the pjers are gone but it's still possible so people will still try to pj fights. We'll have to wait and see how the situation develops but I think it's bearable. However when people are still unsatisfied, increasing the time by another 2 seconds won't be a good solution. In that case either go back to the old system or create a pj free zone.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2016, 04:34:00 pm »
But why?

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2016, 05:13:18 pm »
But why?

Well, why would I ask if I didn't care about feedback?

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2016, 05:22:40 pm »

It's a good solution. For the moment now, I don't have any complains. Thanks Thomy!
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 05:30:19 pm »
But why?

Well, why would I ask if I didn't care about feedback?
Why would you change something not related to immunity timer issues.
Afaik you asked about changing delay between eating to longer, which would make surviving to any pjing caused by the Update even harder.

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2016, 05:47:58 pm »
The system was added (inspired from RS) to make pking in the wilderness some what more enjoyable. You were always able to take over fights in RS wildy. I only want some feedback on the matter. If it's overall disliked too much, we can talk about a change.

I've watched some fights in the wilderness today and couldn't get good footage of pjing, I probably missed the correct moments. Anyway, is it okay, annoying, possibly changes required or just fine as it is now?

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2016, 05:57:17 pm »
The system was added (inspired from RS) to make pking in the wilderness some what more enjoyable. You were always able to take over fights in RS wildy. I only want some feedback on the matter. If it's overall disliked too much, we can talk about a change.

I've watched some fights in the wilderness today and couldn't get good footage of pjing, I probably missed the correct moments. Anyway, is it okay, annoying, possibly changes required or just fine as it is now?
Atm is fine, it's as balanced as could be.
There still are some idiots trying to pj (hopelessly) but I guess it fades away after they realize that it's not same as yesterday.

In edge its not worth anymore, they succeed because players think that pj system is same as yesterday causing them to eat more because they think they get pjed, which actually makes delay longer and obviously more pjable.
The following users liked this post: Thomy
Pages: 1 2