The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pr0skillz

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Anger sword
« on: February 15, 2016, 03:20:05 pm »
I've been training slayer for a couple days now. Since I had 17k slayer points I thought I should buy something. I already had Anger battleaxe so I bought Anger Sword.
I was quite pissed off when I used it in combat with larger monster. Then I realized why I haven't seen it anywhere ingame. IT'S JUNK. 15,5k slayer points takes some time to earn.
The problem is that at the moment Anger sword is way too underpowered. It barely hits. It's as hard to get as anger battleaxe. Why should anyone buy anger sword when anger battleaxe has the same price?
Anger battleaxe hits very often and deals much more damage than Anger sword.
I am aware of that Anger battleaxe deals more damage than Anger sword, but Anger sword is supposed to be more accurate meaning that it should hit less 0s than Anger battleaxe is.
I think Anger sword (and maybe Anger spear) should be buffed. Not alot, but it should be equivalent to Anger battleaxe.
Any thoughts?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Anger sword
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 03:43:25 pm »
You left some information out, so I'm going to ask questions first:
What monster did you kill to come to the conclusion that it's junk?
What gear did you use with it?
;

Offline Pr0skillz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 04:03:07 pm »

I was killing tormented demons. Anger sword has (atleast it should have) higher accuracy which means it should hit more often but it just won't.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 05:56:32 pm »
All anger weapons have the same stats + their effect which is accuracy in anger sword's case.

It's all in your head

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Pr0skillz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 06:54:43 pm »
All anger weapons have the same stats + their effect which is accuracy in anger sword's case.

It's all in your head
That's why I made this topic. Anger sword is crap, it's not accurate.

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 07:21:06 pm »

It's all in your head
That's why I made this topic. Anger sword is crap, it's not accurate.
He said it was in your head, You are talking about TD's.. I think you should test it on other monsters or ask if mary or someone will tell you the formula for it before you say it's the weapons fault.
Purple since January 2016

Mary

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 08:40:50 pm »
TDs have the highest defence in the game, and their damage negating cage ability doesn't make it any better. Any accuracy modifiers like such on the anger sword will not have a noticable effect.

Offline Pr0skillz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 08:58:48 pm »
What I'm trying to say is that anger battleaxe doesn't hit as much 0's as anger sword even though the sword has higher accuracy.

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2016, 07:47:39 pm »
somehow anger mace/axe feels quite stronger to me too, no wonder why everyone uses them at bosses and big mobs.

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 09:12:03 am »
anger spear/sword is and has always been useless :/  some accuracy buff wouldnt harm any1
Pages: 1