The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Mary

Re: Alch prices of shield halves?
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2014, 09:53:19 am »
I can confirm that I got below 30k for selling a shield half to the general store and less than 30k for high-alching a shield half.
RIP Aberrant Spectres.
Also no more noted herbs RIP
Yeah i did that, server is flooded with herbs from the high noted monster drops + farming. I'll add spined some time this week + frost dragons.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2014, 11:35:37 am »
I can confirm that I got below 30k for selling a shield half to the general store and less than 30k for high-alching a shield half.
RIP Aberrant Spectres.
Yeah i did that, server is flooded with herbs from the high noted monster drops + farming. I'll add spined some time this week + frost dragons.

RIP easy herb XP and potions, I will miss you :'(

The game isn't ''flooded'' with herbs or anything else, the fact that there are so many maxed veteran players playing the game means that there is absolutely no demand for ANYTHING. There would be no problems with the economy if all our stats were reset.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 11:37:36 am by Someone12116 »

Mary

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2014, 11:51:53 am »
RIP Aberrant Spectres.

The game isn't ''flooded'' with herbs or anything else, the fact that there are so many maxed veteran players playing the game means that there is absolutely no demand for ANYTHING. There would be no problems with the economy if all our stats were reset.
We had no problems with herblore in old emps, and we didnt even have farming there (and no noted herb drops either).

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2014, 12:04:57 pm »
RIP Aberrant Spectres.

We had no problems with herblore in old emps, and we didnt even have farming there (and no noted herb drops either).

Yes, because Dagannoths were worth killing and a lot of other monsters dropped bunch of herbs as well. There were also demand because people had skills to train back then.

Mary

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2014, 12:12:11 pm »
RIP Aberrant Spectres.

Yes, because Dagannoths were worth killing and a lot of other monsters dropped bunch of herbs as well. There were also demand because people had skills to train back then.
They still drop a bunch of herbs (all monsters, exactly the same as before)
I might plea for better xp from daga bones ;)

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 02:26:43 pm »
please fix the shield half price i lost alot of money  thanks to that :'(
Pages: 1 2 3