The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Alch prices of shield halves?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 09:14:49 pm »
Thank god their General Store value hasn't changed. I got worried for a second then!
So... isn't that a bug then? Thomy explicitly stated the values are to be increased for alch compared to general store...
Quite possibly. I can only ask...

If it is a bug, oh god Aberrant Specters will become garbage.
We won't let that happen. People are still unaware of the alching thing so they will still be selling to the General Store.

I wish all Dagannoths still dropped Spined armor. It was so much fun aclhing the armor and collecting herbs and bones back in the day :P

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2014, 09:32:20 pm »
Thank god their General Store value hasn't changed. I got worried for a second then!
So... isn't that a bug then? Thomy explicitly stated the values are to be increased for alch compared to general store...
Quite possibly. I can only ask...

If it is a bug, oh god Aberrant Specters will become garbage.
We won't let that happen. People are still unaware of the alching thing so they will still be selling to the General Store.

I wish all Dagannoths still dropped Spined armor. It was so much fun aclhing the armor and collecting herbs and bones back in the day :P
This way great. That could be suggested though. :)

Mary

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2014, 09:41:07 pm »
Could give them spined again. Was already thinking about additional drops for dagannoths as it's usually not worth going there anymore.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2014, 09:53:03 pm »
Could give them spined again. Was already thinking about additional drops for dagannoths as it's usually not worth going there anymore.

Dragon and Dagannoth bones should also give identical prayer XP when buried, and Wyvern bones should be made better than either of those.

Mary

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2014, 10:26:51 pm »

Dragon and Dagannoth bones should also give identical prayer XP when buried, and Wyvern bones should be made better than either of those.
There will be a higher xp alternative soon

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2014, 10:31:38 pm »

It still doesn't make any sense that Wyvern Bones, which have the highest requirements to be collected, are the worst out of those three bone types. I hope the upcoming Frost Dragons will have some serious requirements to be killed so the demand of the other bones won't diminish too much.

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2014, 10:31:59 pm »

I agree. Wyverns are pointless to kill unless they're for a Slayer task.

Mary

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2014, 10:32:58 pm »

But but, you can get a c bow from them!

Idk if we can buff wyvern bones. It's been on my list for ages though, to buff + able to note them.

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2014, 10:41:29 pm »

But but, you can get a c bow from them!

Idk if we can buff wyvern bones. It's been on my list for ages though, to buff + able to note them.
When have you seen players going to Wyverns to get a C Bow? You can buy one for next to nothing.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2014, 01:10:31 am »
Yeah the prices of shield halves are like 20k to the general store now.
The full shield is more.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2014, 01:14:19 am »
Yeah the prices of shield halves are like 20k to the general store now.
The full shield is more.
Are you serious!? ???

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2014, 01:15:20 am »
I can confirm that I got below 30k for selling a shield half to the general store and less than 30k for high-alching a shield half.

Offline Joshiee

• +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2014, 01:26:41 am »
I can confirm that I got below 30k for selling a shield half to the general store and less than 30k for high-alching a shield half.
RIP Aberrant Spectres.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2014, 03:06:57 am »

I'm guessing that'll be the frost dragons?
Also I'd suggest other means of increasing prayer experience gained. Like maybe alters and interactions with them instead of just burying. But I digress from the topic at hand...
Any word from thomy yet?ok ty chat-kun
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 01:52:06 pm by Chazz »

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2014, 08:12:57 am »
RIP Aberrant Spectres.
Also no more noted herbs RIP

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
Pages: 1 2 3