The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Agility tasks
« on: July 20, 2016, 05:07:53 pm »
The game giving players with less than 80 agility wilderness agility course tasks is just stupid. They chance to fail at course below lvl 80 is like double compared to the success chance. It's also annoying having to redo the stepping stones obstacle when you fail at the log that comes afterwards the stones. There's a reason you can run past it.

Apparently Dan also got an advanced barbarian course task that he cannot even complete at level 65 agility because it requires lvl 90+ agility.

Offline Junkz

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Agility tasks
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 05:59:28 pm »
Advanced barb course doesnt require 90+ agility.

I did the task with an agility lvl of 72.

Also the daily tasks will give you the tasks that are closer to your level most of the time and failing some objectives is only natural.

What comes next? No fishing tasks until you are 20 levels higher because it takes so much time to catch 1 shark? B!tch please..

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 06:04:33 pm »
Advanced barb course doesnt require 90+ agility.

I did the task with an agility lvl of 72.

Also the daily tasks will give you the tasks that are closer to your level most of the time and failing some objectives is only natural.

What comes next? No fishing tasks until you are 20 levels higher because it takes so much time to catch 1 shark? B!tch please..

Says the guy who complained about 1k slayer points being too much to skip a task. What's your problem m8? Also the 90 agility requirement is what the wiki says.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:09:04 pm by Someone12116 »

Mary

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 06:57:31 pm »
There's no level requirement for the advanced course, but the difficulty is > 90
Pages: 1