The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Planet

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
AFK PVMING
« on: October 12, 2017, 12:55:06 pm »
having lifesteal and great defense can help you get 250m experience in any combat. just stand in the right spot and stay there for days, want to make it even easier?? use double xp.
what do you think about this method, shouldn't it be against the rules?

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: AFK PVMING
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 05:35:17 pm »
It's really funny when you see people getting better methods of training accounts and their methods instantly should turn into against rules thingies. Same happened to OSRS. And because of what they did based on those training methods I don't play there anymore.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 05:40:34 pm »
Used to be against the rules a very very long time ago but it was changed because getting punished for AFKing is just silly.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 05:48:51 pm »
It's really funny when you see people getting better methods of training accounts and their methods instantly should turn into against rules thingies. Same happened to OSRS. And because of what they did based on those training methods I don't play there anymore.

Nah, it's because AFKing combat used to be against the rules back in Scape and AFKing at pirates was one of the more common, if not the most common, reason why people got banned along with silly things like safespotting high-level monsters that didn't have other attacks than melee attacks lmao.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 06:09:17 pm »
I don't think it should be. We're long past the point where any amount of combat exp is considered impressive. This is by far not the fastest method of acquiring combat exp so it's perfectly fine imo.
;

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 06:30:11 pm »
There is an actual fix for this in RuneScape that makes monsters non-aggressive after standing in an area for 10 minutes or so? Could implement something similar that'll force you put minimal effort into afk training. ^^
The following users liked this post: 4k

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 06:31:39 pm »
Could and should work^ People would have to leave the area and then come back. Would require at least some effort.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 06:40:11 pm »
There is an actual fix for this in RuneScape that makes monsters non-aggressive after standing in an area for 10 minutes or so? Could implement something similar that'll force you put minimal effort into afk training. ^^

There's also aggression potions nowadays :LUL:
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Aggression_potion

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 06:48:26 pm »
Rather see a logout timer after a while if there's really low or no user input for a while. Let's say there's no user input the user gets a timer for x amount of time until a logout occurs. While that timer is active you could also make the effect from the dream spell (the floating z's) appear to show everyone the person is afk.

You've already halved combat exp rates, I don't think afk training needs to be touched.
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 07:37:42 pm »
Rather see a logout timer after a while if there's really low or no user input for a while. Let's say there's no user input the user gets a timer for x amount of time until a logout occurs. While that timer is active you could also make the effect from the dream spell (the floating z's) appear to show everyone the person is afk.

You've already halved combat exp rates, I don't think afk training needs to be touched.

All you need is an autoclicker or talker to bybass that + I think that u already log out after not doing anything for 5 mins even when in combat, or at least at dummies one gets thrown out which is fucking gay.
Pages: 1