The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
Additional Hp + Spectrals
« on: January 24, 2015, 02:38:55 am »
"Additional hitpoint effects reworked (sara brews). They now function the same way as potions and boost your maximum hitpoints level. That means if you take one drink of a saradomin brew, you can always eat up your hitpoints to that new maximum level. It decays the same way as pots do and is saved upon logouts."

^ was cool! I only notice it now because I didn't use my Saradomin Brew till later after the Update.
I was at Spectral was like "Why is my HP already down 3/4?" Lol Then I went to re-read the update and check it carefully and found it.

About spectrals:
I notice that the spectrals drop some more additional stuff. Why isn't that on the update/news?
Some of the different items I notice that was drop are:
- Addy Bars (I got 12 from 1 kill) (NOTTED)
- Bow String (Got 84 from 2 kill) (NOTTED)
- Super Attack (3)
- Super Str (3)
Those are the only four for now.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Mod Mary

Re: Additional Hp + Spectrals
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 02:58:02 am »
Drops were updated (not just spectrals), will post the updated ones in the patchnotes tomorrow.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 04:28:54 am »
Drops were updated (not just spectrals), will post the updated ones in the patchnotes tomorrow.
Alright.
Also, I notice that Spectral's drop are nerfed. I  usually get at least 1 per 3 - 6 trips. Today, I went to Forgotten Cemetery and couldn't get any at all. I went there at least 25 times every time my food are out. I'm 100% it was nerf. Again i'm not joking. Usually 3 - 6 trip at least 1 drop. Now over 25+ and none. Idk if its my bad luck or the drop rate went down 10+%.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 07:17:28 pm »
I support an implementation of bonfires for additional hp

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Mod Mary

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 08:23:23 pm »
Alright.
Also, I notice that Spectral's drop are nerfed. I  usually get at least 1 per 3 - 6 trips. Today, I went to Forgotten Cemetery and couldn't get any at all. I went there at least 25 times every time my food are out. I'm 100% it was nerf. Again i'm not joking. Usually 3 - 6 trip at least 1 drop. Now over 25+ and none. Idk if its my bad luck or the drop rate went down 10+%.
Bad luck, the rare drops weren't changed

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 09:35:46 am »
Alright.
But I think adding more items to monster might've slightly changed it. So I'm just posting this because not to jinx myself or anything but usually I get at least 1 within less then 6 trips lol.

Mod Mary

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 11:52:30 am »
Alright.
But I think adding more items to monster might've slightly changed it. So I'm just posting this because not to jinx myself or anything but usually I get at least 1 within less then 6 trips lol.
It didn't. If you keep a drop on 1% and you change whatever the other 99% is, it won't change the 1% and will still stay 1 in 100 lol.
Pages: 1