The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Re: Absolutely hate it..
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 01:14:05 pm »
Like I said: Lots of old school players don't like seeing their server upgrade to something new; but you can't just stick with that same player group. It'll grow old and die out, you always need to attract new players.
Now Emps has an extraordinary long history of old school players that stick around for 5, 6 and in some occassions even 7 years, there are just a handful of these left and most of them want the old server back. But it's really not worth to keep satisfying a small group of players that is doomed to die out.
If you quit, im gonna leave too, i dont care what does the server looks like.. aslong you are here Mary i will be happy to serve

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Shoabi50

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 07:07:08 am »
Runescape biggest mistake was the graphics along with EOC, this what made them to lose over 200k people in their game. So many youtubers for example Mr mammal,B0aty and Jim sauce all of those were about to quit until, then they came up with 'OSRS' which made alot of people to come back and play that game. Runescape will go in to nowhere aslong they're ruining the game with all these new updates.

Emps is one unique server, and it's way more different than any other servers. I agree with you, I hate these graphics but meh deal with it. We can't just stay back in the past, we have to move on with the future bro
the ''200k'' players ? 75% of em were bots, also eoc made alot of maxed and wow players to quit cause maxed players were jealous that eoc helped other players gain levels easyer, and wow community players quit bcause they say that rs is copying wow with ability bar and stuff, doesnt every game company copy other games?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:12:22 am by Shoabi50 »

Offline Shadow Blade

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Stalking Joshiee
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 10:05:20 am »
I just think the trees are too big.  :-\
The following users liked this post: Shoabi50

Offline Shoabi50

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2015, 01:29:19 pm »
thats indeed true that they are big :) i loved the old size better when clicking somewhere theyre on the way now

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2015, 03:01:52 pm »
Like I said: Lots of old school players don't like seeing their server upgrade to something new; but you can't just stick with that same player group. It'll grow old and die out, you always need to attract new players.
Now Emps has an extraordinary long history of old school players that stick around for 5, 6 and in some occassions even 7 years, there are just a handful of these left and most of them want the old server back. But it's really not worth to keep satisfying a small group of players that is doomed to die out.
This.

We have the compatibility to play on lower graphics (may not be old-school but they still look old) but what people do not get is that Emps needs to evolve. Mary has stated it already that we need the new players to come and try our best to not let the older players die out.
Look at some of the recent updates. Thomy has acknowledged what our old-school players want and he has implemented them; whether them being in-game or on the forums. Thomy is trying to keep everyone happy at the same time.

There is nothing wrong with the graphics. I felt like I was playing Pac Man or Counterstrike 1.6 with those older graphics.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2015, 06:26:05 pm »

The trees are still unrealistically small. The highest trees are barely double the height of our characters.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 07:12:49 pm »

The trees are still unrealistically small. The highest trees are barely double the height of our characters.
It is easier to find unrealistic than realistic things in emps.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Shadow Blade

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Stalking Joshiee
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015, 01:19:36 am »

It is easier to find unrealistic than realistic things in emps.
^This is true and the trees take up half my screen even though they are not realistic. I would rather have them way more unrealistic.

Offline Mclovin

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
  • Chicka Chicka Yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2015, 11:39:10 pm »
i prefer the old graphics also but to be honest i have nothing against the new graphics, they are ok and wouldn't make me quit.

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2015, 10:56:13 am »
It is not possible for Thomy to re-add an option to change between oldschool and new due to the fact that there is so much packed into the new versions that if you should change to oldschool everything would be weird or would be floating in the air as Thomy did say.

Although you are saying that you'd rather have oldschool; How is Thomy meant to bring in updates, we are moving forwards not backwards, no one is forcing you to stay.  The updates he brings are great and they make the game enjoyable.  Sure it's not like before but in ways It can be better if you think positive.

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2015, 12:20:34 pm »

As a player who is still playing after 7 years I like the direction Emps-World is heading. I would disagree on some of the previous updates but overall focusing on the graphics I really like the newer graphics. Do we really want to be playing with stick men still?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:29:20 pm by Il Pk I »

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry

Offline H A R L E Y

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
  • Just an old fart
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2015, 07:27:40 pm »
Hey this is one of the 'DO NOT SUGGEST' topics so should probably be locked up.

Offline Nosegrab

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nose nose everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2015, 07:35:54 pm »

This is feedback not a suggestion.

Mary

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2015, 07:40:00 pm »
Yeah but this is a feedback topic and sharing thoughts/feedback should have no problems :)

Offline H A R L E Y

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
  • Just an old fart
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2015, 07:46:39 pm »
Yeah but this is a feedback topic and sharing thoughts/feedback should have no problems :)
Whats the difference it's just being suggested in the feedback section lol.
Pages: 1 2 3