The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
Re: Absolutely hate it..
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2015, 03:36:15 am »
Hey this is one of the 'DO NOT SUGGEST' topics so should probably be locked up.
Yeah but this is a feedback topic and sharing thoughts/feedback should have no problems :)
Whats the difference it's just being suggested in the feedback section lol.
It's constructive feedback, resulting in suggestions and their being ignored/heeded.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Tadas47

• Liked: 50 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2015, 04:09:53 pm »
Thats what he said long time ago is true (sorry for bumping again.). But thats totaly true.. All my friends and other guys i know played RS, they all leaved becouse graphics fucked up game.. Yea, new graphics of Emps-World is cool. But RS lost all that players only by graphics uptades... Why than OSRS is more popular than RS, when its not for free?? Becouse RS is shit, OSRS is life. <3

Thank you Mary!

Love u fate!

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2015, 04:11:35 pm »
Thats what he said long time ago is true (sorry for bumping again.). But thats totaly true.. All my friends and other guys i know played RS, they all leaved becouse graphics fucked up game.. Yea, new graphics of Emps-World is cool. But RS lost all that players only by graphics uptades... Why than OSRS is more popular than RS, when its not for free?? Becouse RS is shit, OSRS is life. <3
A year old
a year old topic

also osrs has f2p
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 04:14:20 pm by King125 »

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Tadas47

• Liked: 50 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2015, 04:18:25 pm »
AND? I dont care how old this topic is, topic author tells true, and no one cares about it... Thats what i mean. And last time i played OSRS that was free for 1 or 2 weeks. Anyway players more happy with osrs than new rs.

Thank you Mary!

Love u fate!

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2015, 04:23:13 pm »
AND? I dont care how old this topic is, topic author tells true, and no one cares about it... Thats what i mean. And last time i played OSRS that was free for 1 or 2 weeks. Anyway players more happy with osrs than new rs.
Well then i'll be happy to tell you rs3 has double the players online osrs has atm.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2015, 04:25:18 pm »
AND? I dont care how old this topic is, topic author tells true, and no one cares about it...
It doesn't matter if you care or not. Digging up old topics is against the rules, you could've made a new topic.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2015, 05:40:20 pm »
Graphical changes are not up for discussion, they will not be reverted or old style reimplemented

AND? I dont care how old this topic is, topic author tells true, and no one cares about it...
It doesn't matter if you care or not. Digging up old topics is against the rules, you could've made a new topic.
You don't have to moderate for us thank you :) Please stay on topic for whatever reason

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!
Pages: 1 2 3