The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Army

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
A first look at Emps World
« on: April 11, 2015, 01:45:26 pm »
Hello! I'm a new player to Emps. I have got to say that I am impressed about a lot that this server has to offer. I think it could use a few changes though and please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Lack of staff visibility. I have not seen any staff yet. Is the server still fairly new?
2. defaulted full screen isn't for me. I play a 317 server for old school feel, not defaulted full screen
3. graphics are too new. We need like at least 474 graphics and animations.
4. Combat exp rates are too slow. While it is supposed to be a challenge for skillers, I don't think it should be this hard to level combat. A lot of pkers would come if it didn't take them a full day to max.
5. Voting shop is weak. I'm not sure if there is more than one that I'm not seeing, but the one I saw is very weak.
6. Should I trust player online count? It jumps from 208-209 on forums, but it says 179 in-game. Are either of them accurate?
7. I have a fast computer, but a lot of things take awhile to load in areas. I assume the graphics are too high. They should be defaulted toned down and allow users to up it if they want.

Overall I like the server so far though. It seems to have nice activity, solid eco, and lots of features. I just hope the drag of leveling doesn't push me away.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: A first look at Emps World
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 01:57:47 pm »
1. Staff usually hangs around the grand exchange.
2. You can resize the client
3. Graphics are fine atm
4. XP-rates are slow because people want a challenge and not instant 99s
5. We only have cosmetic items so it doesn't influence the economy, more items might be coming soon.
6. Player count on the forums is counted from world 1 + 2 while being ingame it only counts 1 world.
7. First time playing it downloads the area, this stops after playing for a while and exploring the map

Thank you for your feedback.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 02:02:04 pm »
Feedback is much appreciated, welcome to the server.
;

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 02:51:28 pm »
Welcome to the server, thanks for the feedback.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 07:11:55 pm »
1. Staff usually hangs around the grand exchange.
2. You can resize the client
3. Graphics are fine atm
4. XP-rates are slow because people want a challenge and not instant 99s
5. We only have cosmetic items so it doesn't influence the economy, more items might be coming soon.
6. Player count on the forums is counted from world 1 + 2 while being ingame it only counts 1 world.
7. First time playing it downloads the area, this stops after playing for a while and exploring the map

Thank you for your feedback.
Basically what I was going to say.

Thank for the feedback, though.
Pages: 1