The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« on: January 26, 2016, 08:47:13 pm »
While making herblore potions you get (3) not (4), any particular reason it's not 4?
Spent some time in g.e trying to buy (4) potions only do realize that it makes (3) with herblore.

2)

When you kill someone in wild, loot is near impossible to click on. (annoying if you have to loot in multi with multiple targets on you)
Its because potions, runes or mantas are on the lootpile before items you pk. And vials/runes have a very small area that you can click on them and it would register as a click.
Manta is actually fine, but If possible move runes/vials/potions under mantas in the lootpile.
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123, Earl, Ledomy10

Offline R I P

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 08:51:10 pm »
Combine potions to make (4)'s and I agree with you about the looting issues.
ING: R (Space Space) I (Space Space) P
Purple since January 2016

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 09:06:57 pm »
Also why are edgeville pk tabs in event point store, how it that related to pking in any way.

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 09:16:39 pm »
Making (4) potions would profit you too much in a long term to have it imo. Agree on the loot pile problem.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 09:21:34 pm »
Old code, and we have a potion decanter now. Either way if we change this to (4) we would lose out 33% of the conversion rate of ingredients > potions (not including the decanting fee) which would make potions less wanted.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!
The following users liked this post: R I P

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 10:03:23 pm »
getting a 4 dose pot from 1 herb seems a bit too much

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 10:52:48 pm »
yeah I guess, noticed we had a decanter.

edit:
If possible lets find a better solution to lootpiles though, if vials are on top-of the lootpile it takes me so many failed clicks (left/right) to actually start looting.And once you have picked up one item from the lootpile you have to find that click again, to pick up another item.
(go test it yourself, drop a vial and move your cursor on the vial and click. It clicks through it either left or right click)
seems to be vials only, I guess I thought runes too because empty vial or a potion was ontop of a rune, and it made it harder to see)
Move vials and potions to the very bottom of the lootpile

also: To me it makes no sense that edgeville teleport tabs are in Ep shop (1EP = 5 tabs)
It's feels like a placeholder to something that needs a better idea, but somebody forgot about and tabs just stayed there.

Firstly people who get EP from an event or a giveaway will never buy egeville tabs, because there's just so much better stuff to buy and there is no1 to sell them to. Pkers would much rather use charged glory or just run there from barbarian village.

But edgeville tabs in general is a fucking great idea, I mean we all use tabs while pking and to automatically tab to edgeville and not lose out on 15-20 seconds walking there is really good for pkers. It just saves a lot of time, no it's not like a super op teleport, you wont gain anything but useless traveltime.

I'm not sure if its open to discussion, but we should find a way to make it more common to pkers. By the end of the day it's a tab that saves you 15-20 seconds, or a charge of a glory. It's nothing op, but it's insane how hard it is to obtain.
Regards of pking I dont see making it more common change anything in pk, and seeing how easy it is to get any other tele tab (kill lvl 9 monsters) I simply don't see why edgeville tabs are so uncommon.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:26:59 am by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 06:10:48 am »
Lootpile order could just be based on item value?
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Ledomy10, Ironman Tim, King Jan

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 10:38:48 am »
Making (4) potions is quite exaggerated as herbs are obtained easily now from many different resources and it kinda makes a really huge profit now, thus there is no need to complain much about it.

Lootpile order could just be based on item value?
I'd agree with this.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 01:09:44 pm »
Where is this potion decanter  :o

And yes please, loot pile order based on value.

Edgeville tabs could be a reward from killing npc's in the wilderness. E.g. spectrals, revenants, frost dragons, wyrm.
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Earl

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 01:20:01 pm »
Where is this potion decanter :o
He's in Grand Exchange, somewhere near Bolkoy.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 01:23:14 pm »
Edgeville tabs could be a reward from killing npc's in the wilderness. E.g. spectrals, revenants, frost dragons, wyrm.
more like from the skeletons in wildy

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2016, 02:19:20 pm »
more like from the skeletons in wildy
and from Suryoyo K0's :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Ledomy10, Emps Loover

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2016, 03:20:11 pm »
agree with the loot pile order.
and as for the potions, it'd be a little too profitable, but it's still illogical why you get (3) instead of (4) because the vial of water seems as (4) at first, idk, maybe you spill some while making them :kappa: ?
change the appearance of vial of water and make it look as (3)
Pages: 1