The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Modder Hrki

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • Bla...bla...bla..
    • View Profile
Third-age Druidic EVENT!
« on: January 05, 2018, 07:30:56 pm »
Hello everyone who is reading this. I got something huge on my mind so lets start.

Since I only play on my ironman account I'd like to giveaway my set which you will see in the picture at the end of text.

This is what event should be like:

1. Players will be alowed to make 2-3 people teams
    You will be allowed to choose your own teammates.

2. ONLY NEW MADE level 3 accounts will be allowed to participate

3.Contesters will have 5 hours to level up their stats before the final
   When the final time comes every team will enter the wildereness (any place they want in the wilderness)

4. Final team standing (who can only be 1 player as well) wins the event!

EXTRA INSTRUCTIONS:

- any type of cooperating between two teams will lead both of them to
disqualification!

- you wont be allowed to trade with players who are not in your team!

- every 30 minutes to 1 hour I will give a hint of certain place where you will be able to pick up specific item that will hopefully help you winning the event so you will have to be quick!

This will be impossible to organize without help of admins so I would like to ask our dear admins to help me make this event happen! :)

If you have any questions about the event or you didnt underestand some part of the topic feel free to ask me here or in game when I'm online.  Ing: Hrki

Please reply in the comment section if you would like to participate in this event.

If I make any changes or extra instructions I will let you know guys.
Also if you have any tip of idea of improving this event let me know about it in the comment!

Hope you like it.

Here is picture of the set that I'll be giving away!    https://imgur.com/a/k4y0c
The following users liked this post: Namnori, Bluesunrunne, Ravioli

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Third-age Druidic EVENT!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 07:35:53 pm »
Way too difficult to make it happen the way you posted.

just create a bunch of ironman accounts and hand the usernames and passwords to the contestants 5hours before the event.

edit: since the double exp scrolls are also tradeable it still might end up being unfair..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 08:07:28 pm by Il Skill L »

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Modder Hrki

Offline Rengar

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Stay Strong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 07:38:01 pm »
I think it needs some work but this could be very fun if done right.

Offline Modder Hrki

• +0/-0
  • Bla...bla...bla..
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 07:43:30 pm »
Way too difficult to make it happen the way you posted.

just create a bunch of ironman accounts and hand the usernames and passwords to the contestant 5hours before the event.

edit: since the double exp scrolls are also tradeable it still might end up being unfair..
I like that a lot. Great idea tho, thats why I want everyone who has any idea of improving the event to say it in the comment section!

Offline Bluesunrunne

• Liked: 98 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 08:41:52 pm »
where do i sign up? :D

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 08:53:23 pm »
I hope you have enough headache pills, cus you're gonna need them. Good luck.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Modder Hrki

• +0/-0
  • Bla...bla...bla..
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 08:55:47 pm »
where do i sign up? :D
I'll make a sing up post for this event if its going to happen and will let everyone know about exact date of it happening at least 1 week earlier.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 09:05:20 pm »
Only martin / jp can help you hosting such events, without them its impossible to do so.

Make like Idk 20 iron man account and give the password to players that want to join,
Ask martin / Jp to tele all of them to Height 3 I believe, Whoever wants to tele away won't be able to finish as he is not in the same height.

Reason of why accounts should be made as iron man : people will have enough time to trade some items before the event start, a way to avoid such thing is getting some help from some players and tele the players to height 3 before the event start therefore you make it impossible to any kind of trades.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Modder Hrki

• +0/-0
  • Bla...bla...bla..
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 09:08:33 pm »
Only martin / jp can help you hosting such events, without them its impossible to do so.

Make like Idk 20 iron man account and give the password to players that want to join,
Ask martin / Jp to tele all of them to Height 3 I believe, Whoever wants to tele away won't be able to finish as he is not in the same height.

Reason of why accounts should be made as iron man : people will have enough time to trade some items before the event start, a way to avoid such thing is getting some help from some players and tele the players to height 3 before the event start therefore you make it impossible to any kind of trades.
Thats exactly what I'll do, making ironman accounts seems the easiest way to avoid cheating.
I have already asked Skillz Purez if he would like to help me and he said he is down for this but will need help from Martin or Jp.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 09:10:06 pm by Hrki »

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2018, 11:03:11 pm »
We've already discussed and planned a bit but i'm just going to write my insights and ideas here as well so everyone can see and point out the flaws, what's good, what's bad etc...

Way you suggested it's hard to monitor and cheating would be beyond easy.
If looked at the end if the winner cheated might have prevented someone who didn't cheat from winning from very early on so cheating would have to be monitored regularly instead of at the end.

Teaming as ironman = impossible. They cannot trade each other, they can't pick up "supply drops" from you.

Having the preparation time shorter i.e 3 hours would reward efficiency and planning a lot but players might be only levels 40 - 50 so the fights itself wouldn't be that interesting but I don't think that's the main point of this event. Preparing, planning and having fun while having a somewhat fun way to choose the winner, right? Longer preparation time would reward nolifing and efficiency and planning would have a smaller impact. You really have to plan out the path you're taking when the time is shorter.

Final area being either single or multi doesn't really matter in the end. Both have their pros and cons. Multi = encourages teaming (Which in the end would be quite bad in a last man standing event). Single = encourages boxing and just trying to survive as long as possible without fighting or attacking anyone because ironman can't see other players loot if they happen to kill someone. You'd just be punishing yourself by trying to eliminate enemies.

Choosing the final area is very hard due to people having different combat levels. Having a clear borders which people cannot leave is quite essential so you don't accidentally get disqualified. Gotta remember the fact that the area has to be either single or multi depending on whatever is decided.

Pulling these kind of events is really hard to do properly. People will complain in the end no matter what, no matter how perfectly it was planned and executed.

We could pull off the event very easy with very simple and barebone rules (You have x hours, after that we meet in multi area in safe wildy, last man standing wins, no other rules) and allow people to do anything to keep it simple and easy but then people would complain :babyrage: he donated for whip he donated for dxp scrolls :babyrage: but all that babyraging ćould be simply ignored.
The following users liked this post: Modder Hrki, Jandar

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2018, 12:29:37 am »
Hello everyone who is reading this. I got something huge on my mind so lets start.

Since I only play on my ironman account I'd like to giveaway my set which you will see in the picture at the end of text.

This is what event should be like:

1. Players will be alowed to make 2-3 people teams
    You will be allowed to choose your own teammates.

2. ONLY NEW MADE level 3 accounts will be allowed to participate

3.Contesters will have 5 hours to level up their stats before the final
   When the final time comes every team will enter the wildereness (any place they want in the wilderness)

4. Final team standing (who can only be 1 player as well) wins the event!

EXTRA INSTRUCTIONS:

- any type of cooperating between two teams will lead both of them to
disqualification!

- you wont be allowed to trade with players who are not in your team!

- every 30 minutes to 1 hour I will give a hint of certain place where you will be able to pick up specific item that will hopefully help you winning the event so you will have to be quick!

This will be impossible to organize without help of admins so I would like to ask our dear admins to help me make this event happen! :)

If you have any questions about the event or you didnt underestand some part of the topic feel free to ask me here or in game when I'm online.  Ing: Hrki

Please reply in the comment section if you would like to participate in this event.

If I make any changes or extra instructions I will let you know guys.
Also if you have any tip of idea of improving this event let me know about it in the comment!

Hope you like it.

Here is picture of the set that I'll be giving away!    https://imgur.com/a/k4y0c

Nice cape bro

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Crusher123

• Liked: 428 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2018, 02:24:16 am »

Afaik there are no NPCs in the other heights. So I guess it will be done at the main height.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2018, 08:42:11 am »

Afaik there are no NPCs in the other heights. So I guess it will be done at the main height.

That's why I've mentioned martin as he can spawn whats missing in barbarian.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Fund Kakare

• Liked: 322 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2018, 10:11:35 am »
Is there an exact date on when this event will take place and how many hours will you have to train up your account?

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2018, 10:21:00 am »
Thought of it a bit more and came up a way how this could be done relatively easily with as little effort and rules as possible.

Rules
  • Prior to event you have 15 minutes to make your account. Must be ironman.
  • No donating for anything
  • No tranffering any items
  • You have 3 hours to gather gear, supplies etc...
  • No use of alt accounts to boost yourself. POH is allowed however. (Prayer training)
  • Once 3 hours is up you'll have to stop doing whatever you're doing and meet at ::wedding first. You'll have 1 minute to get there. (You'll be allowed to bank after that)

Final fights:

Since the accounts are freshly made everyone will have a free member which allows us to use Nardah in safe wilderness. Everyone will be teleported there and they'll be assigned a random number for the fights.
Everyone will be fighting 1v1s which are randomly assigned who you'll fight against. When you die you're out and you will not be teleported back there. (Different height will assure you cannot get back)
If you win your fight you'll be allowed to use Healer and you'll then be teleported back and you can re-bank for supplies for your next fight.
Fights will be held in front of Nardah's bank and during the fight you are not allowed to come back inside the bank area. If you do so you will be disqualified.
Everyone else who are not fighting will have to wait for their turn inside the bank. if you attack someone, even if it was a miss click, you'll be disqualified instantly. Purposely sabotaging the event will result in an instant hostban to keep it enjoyable for others, no questions asked.

Thoughts? Could anything be improved? Is something off or have other questions?
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare, Modder Hrki
Pages: 1 2