The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Tag-Team PVP Tournament 2
« on: November 06, 2018, 10:37:06 am »

Description:
Hello, everyone! Welcome to the second installment of the one and only tag team pvp tournament! Grab a partner and join the action! Will you be able to show everyone that you're the most dominate team of Emps-World?

Date/Time:
Saturday, November 10th, 2018
1PM EST

Venue:
Al-Kharid safe wild

Rules:
- Please don't start your match unless you're told to do so.
- Do not attack players/teams that you're not assigned to battle, failure to comply will get you kicked out of the server for the duration of the event.
- if you're dq'd from the event due to losing your match, please respect others and don't attack them, this will also result in you getting kicked out of the server for the duration of the event.
- Please follow staff members orders, we're there to ensure the success of this event and to make it fun for you all.

Reward:
1st place: Each member of the winning team will be rewarded 50m coins and 1 event ticket. Ironman accounts will receive 5 Event tickets instead of the 50m coins.
2nd Place: 1 event ticket for each member of the runner up team.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:26:54 pm by Jhonson101 »
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Jandor, Gaypride

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Tag-Team PVP Tournament 2
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 05:52:43 pm »
Fantastic! Personally I would prefer the event to happen inside of actual wilderness thus also risking gear being used. Safe wilderness provides too big of a comfort zone and gear difference due to lack of risk.

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 08:23:57 pm »
Fantastic! Personally I would prefer the event to happen inside of actual wilderness thus also risking gear being used. Safe wilderness provides too big of a comfort zone and gear difference due to lack of risk.
even though I do understand your concerns.. the reason I choose to do it in safe wild is because it will attract more participants to the event. Usually PvP tournaments aren't that fun due to most players will teleport away anyway once they run out of food.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 11:55:51 am »
even though I do understand your concerns.. the reason I choose to do it in safe wild is because it will attract more participants to the event. Usually PvP tournaments aren't that fun due to most players will teleport away anyway once they run out of food.
This could be avoided in an instance in 20+ wilderness though?

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 06:46:46 pm »
This could be avoided in an instance in 20+ wilderness though?
This will just turn out really bad because players will just start attacking each other without permission and will lead up to a load of complaints and item recovery tickets because players will just argue that they tried to participate in the event but were attacked by other participants that weren't assigned for them to battle. I would like to avoid such things and keep it fun for everyone.
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, S Clegane
Pages: 1