The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Emps World: YouTube Event #1 [Winner Announced]
« on: May 02, 2017, 10:28:05 pm »
Hello everyone! I would like to host a giveaway for the emps community. It's pretty simple, simply click on the video link and comment your in-game name on the video. I will randomly choose a name using a random name picker. I know that the video as well as the description say that you must subscribe, but I will be lifting that rule. If you have no interest in the content I have uploaded on my channel, I won't force you to subscribe to it. With that being said, good luck to everyone participating.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLM9DllZIhUXAwf8i_NUDjA00TY6nFLm9Y&v=vVzlPISq-MQ

If this giveaway goes well, I will start hosting them monthly! (Probably better prizes as we go along)

Winner will be announced on May 15th.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:20:48 pm by Jhonson101 »
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Skill0wzer, Land Rover 1, Hi Im Ethan, Jandar

Offline Crusher123

• Liked: 428 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps World: YouTube Event #1
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 11:39:54 pm »
Some suggestions how could you improve the next upcoming videos:

* Don't have a watermark on the video, they suck. Use OBS for example next time.
* If you're not talking in the video, at least zoom a bit more in the character next time when you are typing. Or even better idea: record some gameplay and then put text on it in the video editing program like sony vegas.
* Never ever have just a white text on black background in the video, have at least blurry background of some gameplay and then put your outro text on it.

Try to look for some osrs runescape youtubers ("torvesta" for example) and watch their video editing style and try to create something similar.
The following users liked this post: Jhonson

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 11:49:31 pm »
Some suggestions how could you improve the next upcoming videos:

* Don't have a watermark on the video, they suck. Use OBS for example next time.
* If you're not talking in the video, at least zoom a bit more in the character next time when you are typing. Or even better idea: record some gameplay and then put text on it in the video editing program like sony vegas.
* Never ever have just a white text on black background in the video, have at least blurry background of some gameplay and then put your outro text on it.

Try to look for some osrs runescape youtubers ("torvesta" for example) and watch their video editing style and try to create something similar.
Ya, I got rid of the watermark, all future videos won't have them anymore. Also, I didn't do commentary because I currently do not have a mic, next one will have commentary. I will also have a nice looking intro and outro in my future videos, I hated the white text on black as well :D

Thank you for your feedback, hopefully I can attract more players to join the community.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 10:20:27 pm »
I would like to congratulate leon kandy for winning! Thank you all for participating, better luck next time :) As for the winner, feel free to pm me on the forums a perfect time for you so i can give you your reward. Make sure you give me a forum time, thank you.
Pages: 1