The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Emps-World Battle Royal
« on: June 14, 2018, 06:26:35 am »

Description: Welcome to the very first Emps-World battle royal! Players will fight in a last man standing match, will you survive the onslaught?
Date: June 17th, 2018
Time: 1pm EST

Jhonson101 how would this work though?
Very simple actually, I will buy weapons, food, potions, armor and with the assistance of other staff members we will drop them in the playing field as fast as possible. Once, all items are confirmed to be dropped the players will than start the match and try to pick up items to assist them in winning the match. We will only focus on melee for this one to see how it goes, best weapons and armor you can receive will be dragon. (Added granite mauls)

Rules:
1. Participants must not bring anything with them, you will be DQ'd if you use your own items. (Might do inventory check)
2. Please follow the instructions of the host/staff members, your cooperation will make this event that much fun!
3. Iron man accounts won't be able to participate due to the fact that they won't be able to see the dropped items/pick them up.
4. Protect prayers are not allowed to be used.
5. Go Hard or Go Home.

Rewards:
1st Place:125m coins + 1 EP ticket.
2nd Place: 50m + 1 EP ticket.
3rd Place: 25m + 1 EP ticket.

Please ask any question you may have and I will try my best to answer them for you, hope to see everyone there!

Items that will be dropped in the playing field:

Common items
Bronze, iron, steel, mithril, addy, and rune armor pieces. (there will be 3 of each set)
Bronze, iron, steel, mithril, addy, and rune Scimitars (There will be 3 of each scimitar)
Cooked trout , lobster, swordfish, monkfish, and Manta (There will be 5 of each in the playing field)

Rare
Dragon armor pieces (Only 1 set on the playing field and will be well hidden)
Dragon scimitar (Only 1 on the playing field and will be well hidden)
Granite Mauls (Only 2 will be dropped in the playing field and will be well hidden)

Countdown Timer
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 10:24:17 am by Jhonson101 »
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps-World Battle Royal
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 09:01:07 am »
Great event

Idk how you guys gonna host such event if the dropped items last around 5mins i guess then it disappear
SKIP THIS IF YOU GUYS FOUND A WAY TO DO IT.
Spoiler
[close]

I'll try my best to be online during this event ;)
Keep up the great work lads

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:41:12 am by Ameer »

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 09:19:03 am »
Not sure if the assets are still in game and if Thomy wants to go through the effort but the old clan wars minigame which made falador a pvp area would make this much more interesting than a cluster of people fighting in a circle.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 02:27:49 pm »
A few things have been changed to make things a bit interesting.
  • Added 2 granite mauls to the items being dropped.
  • Replaced shrimp with monkfish, we think shrimp would be more of a punishment than a reward.
  • Updated the rewards and added 2nd and 3rd place.
  • Added prayer potions to the items being dropped.

We will try out this venue and see how it goes :)
I will update this thread if we decide to host this on world 3, it's usually strictly used for testing new content only before hitting the live server.

Edit:
Added countdown timer on original post for those with different time zones.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:20:13 am by Jhonson101 »

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 05:23:57 pm »
not bad i was running with my not iron acc everywhere like a chicken did not got any items, pots, food, weapon or armours got something like a 10st place.
most important i killed kasnis :D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 05:25:51 pm by Rotanas »

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 05:29:29 pm »
I would like to thank all the participants for coming out and joining us in today's event. Congratulations to the following players, we hope you guys enjoyed the event.

1st place: mrmashalla
2nd place: ninjanpc
3rd place: Crusher 123

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 05:31:57 pm »
I was surprised by the amount of people who showed up. Preparing for this kind of events (getting items, making sure nobody cheats etc..) takes a lot of time. We only did 1 round and it was pretty short (<5 minutes) but a lot of fun it seemed.
There was 1 person disturbing the event by bringing items of his own and attacking people with ice barrage but as soon as I noticed that I took care of it. Hopefully it didn't have too much of an effect on the outcome.

If ever in the future a new minigame gets added I definitely think it could be a last man standing/battle royal style that's properly coded as we can't do much if any better with what we currently have available.
Pages: 1