The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Online Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Duel Arena Brawl 2
« on: September 11, 2017, 06:54:16 pm »

Duel Arena Brawl 2

Event Description
Inviting all players to test their skills against each other and prove that they're the very best! It will be intense one on one combat with players from all over the world, will you be able to survive the onslaught and claim the mighty throne? We shall await your arrival mighty warrior!

Time/Date
Refer to countdown timer located on the top of the page/Sunday, September 17th
(Check the chat box for current forum time)

Rules
1. There will be no movement during the duels.
2. You will not start your fight until the host is there to spectate.
3. You will gear up exactly how you would for pking. (Weapons, Armor, Potions, Food, and prayer will also be used)
4. All combat styles allowed.
5.Give it your best!

Grand Prize
100M Coins (Not as good as the first one, sorry :P)

The following website will be used to create the bracket!
http://challonge.com/

I hope to get a good turn out for this one as well!

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Duel Arena Brawl 2
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 08:31:47 pm »
Enable movement and it could actually be fun.

Online Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 12:29:15 am »
Enable movement and it could actually be fun.
I'll do a small vote before we start regarding movement.

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 03:36:23 am »
If players are free to use whatever they want then it will most likely end up like the last time. Fast dps with good armour will win+whoever uses sbrew/fury shark/purple candy. This will ultimately end up in "rich getting richer" situation-which is unfair to other players.
I don't like the rules, but i'll still participate =].
Take this into consideration and #FoodChoice @participants.
The combat triangle's concept is the following: Melee beats Range, Range beats Magic and Magic beats Melee. Thus Melee armour is weak against Magic, neutral against itself and strong against Range.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Online Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 05:56:37 am »
If players are free to use whatever they want then it will most likely end up like the last time. Fast dps with good armour will win+whoever uses sbrew/fury shark/purple candy. This will ultimately end up in "rich getting richer" situation-which is unfair to other players.
The combat triangle's concept is the following: Melee beats Range, Range beats Magic and Magic beats Melee. Thus Melee armour is weak against Magic, neutral against itself and strong against Range.
This isn't about being fair, this is about rewarding those that put time and effort into the game. I'm not expecting a lvl 3 to win such event, it's more like a end game content for players that want to test their gear/skill against each other and prove that they're the very best.

I might host something for newer/casual  players in the near future.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 01:20:48 pm »
You have a point. Putting people in a set format in terms of gear/supplies would be good. However that would make it more difficult to enter since people may not have certain items. You'd also have to put in a lot more effort to check if players aren't trying to cheat.
;

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 02:53:05 pm »
So people with mage and 20 brews?
The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 07:24:45 pm »
Some people already has nex armours. I think thats unfair advantage. You should change up the rules little bit or just make it in "stake" platform. Whoever is lucky that guy will win.
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Online Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 08:06:27 pm »
Some people already has nex armours. I think thats unfair advantage. You should change up the rules little bit or just make it in "stake" platform. Whoever is lucky that guy will win.
I mean I can ban the new armors but that would just be unfair for the players that put the time and effort into getting them. Like I said before, players that put more time and effort into the game will have a advantage in this event.
Pages: 1