The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Castle Wars event
« on: October 08, 2015, 04:12:16 pm »
Hello everyone. So I was thinking... Everyone is always scrambling to find enough players to do a castle wars game so they can play a few games and get some tickets to buy some brawling gloves for double xp. Since I constantly see this scramble I thought I would make it a weekly thing to host some castle wars events. Therefore, I am going to start hosting castle wars events every Thursday at 11 a.m. (My game time is -5). Or you can simply look at the time of THIS post, subtract 12 minutes, and that is the time when the event will occur.

The official clan chat to join is simply "Cw event", join it if you have any questions about the event or are waiting for the event to start, i'll be in it 1 hour prior of the event. The length of the event I am unsure about because players seem to vanish as time goes on. It will last at least an hour, if players stay longer than that would be fantastic also. If you could post on this topic weekly saying if you will attend or not that would be helpful, just to get a rough estimate on how many players will be attending.

If word gets around about this event and we get enough players to do it today (October 8, 2015) then I will host one, if not this event will start next Thursday.
If you have any questions please post them here, pm me in-game, or ask me in the clan chat that I will be active in 1 hour prior to the event.
Countdown clock:https://countingdownto.com/countdown/castle-wars-countdown-clock-2ab32938-aa85-4867-b5f4-b496fe9eee80
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 05:41:29 pm by Callmedragon »
The following users liked this post: Hugo Terwiss, Big Chris, Str8att7, Ledomy10

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Castle Wars event
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 04:22:30 pm »
I would attend if castle wars wasn't so boring.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 04:26:28 pm by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 04:24:10 pm »
I have no idea what time this will be at for me. It says you posted the topic at 4:12:16 pm, except that it's not even noon here yet lol.

Anyway, I would attend if castle wars wasn't so boring.
Like I said, just subtract 12 minutes from the post time and that is the time it will occur for you.

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 04:19:05 am »
I'd totally be down for a CW event. It's one of my favourite mini-games and doesn't get played enough. I think it'd be great to get some cw footage too XD

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 04:33:39 am »
I'd totally be down for a CW event. It's one of my favourite mini-games and doesn't get played enough. I think it'd be great to get some cw footage too XD
Add me in-game and we could talk about what type of footage you and/or I should shoot.

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 05:55:54 am »
This is a great idea bro! I will try get involved as well, and help you out if I am on at the time. Wouldn't mind some brawling gloves :D.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 02:18:15 pm »
oh yeah, just running around with a damn flag like a freaking idiot, would totally play again, earned 50 tickets there and realized that i've just spent 30 minutes of my life in the most boring way possible...
8/8 minigame... even botting in karamja agility course could be more entertaining than this lmao.

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 04:55:49 pm »
oh yeah, just running around with a damn flag like a freaking idiot, would totally play again, earned 50 tickets there and realized that i've just spent 30 minutes of my life in the most boring way possible...
8/8 minigame... even botting in karamja agility course could be more entertaining than this lmao.
Not sure why you posted on this when you're just hating on it.
Bye :)

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 04:57:39 pm »

There's no need for such negativity, people always want to play castle-wars for the brawlers, but it's just not a popular minigame anymore.

I think this is a decent idea, I'd join but the time of the event is no good for me.
The following users liked this post: Callmedragon

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 05:02:29 pm »

There's no need for such negativity, people always want to play castle-wars for the brawlers, but it's just not a popular minigame anymore.

I think this is a decent idea, I'd join but the time of the event is no good for me.
It's the only real time that I have on Thursdays or really any days except the weekend that I don't have classes back to back and am Unable to log in for more than minutes. And by the time I can login for a few hours everyone is already off so I thought this day and time would work best for me, hopefully it will for others. Maybe you can make it on a few times.

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 07:16:11 pm »
Slightly off topic but you should use this website for the countdown:

http://www.pending.me.uk/create-anonymous-countdown

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry
The following users liked this post: Callmedragon

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 08:38:36 pm »
Slightly off topic but you should use this website for the countdown:

http://www.pending.me.uk/create-anonymous-countdown
Okay I will, thank you Ozzy.

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2015, 03:49:22 pm »
Caste wars event set to take place in 10 minutes! Join the clan chat "cw event" for more information! See you all there.

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 08:40:54 pm »
Castle wars event tomorrow at the original set time. I'll try and give you an hour warning, if not at least a 30 minute one. Just follow the countdown timer at the top of the page. Post here or pm in-game if you're coming, I want to try and take a video of the event so I want to try and have a full team of actual players opposed to afkers.

Offline Callmedragon

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 03:02:51 pm »
Little less than an hour till the event, be there or be square!
Pages: 1 2