The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2015, 04:58:40 pm »
Before saying fake shit lets state some facts:
Bin Laden never did 9 11, jet fuel cant melt steel beams.
America has done a ton of research to the Bermuda Triangle,  they know what it is. But they wont tell.. know why? Because they know 90% of the world will become muslim. Whats behind it is probably because there is the Jannat (heaven for muslims).
An Americans statewoman went to space, she looked at the world and saw 1 specific spot which really was lightening. Know what that was? Mekka. (Holy place of muslims)
In the Quran, there's been written about all the things and miracles to happen on the Earth. All the things, literally all the things, have been the truth. And they have happened.

Im thankful of the Almighty for making me a muslim. I could not have asked for any more.

If I havent convinced you yet, send me a PM. We'll talk.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2015, 05:08:10 pm »
America has done a ton of research to the Bermuda Triangle,  they know what it is. But they wont tell.. know why? Because they know 90% of the world will become muslim. Whats behind it is probably because there is the Jannat (heaven for muslims).
An Americans statewoman went to space, she looked at the world and saw 1 specific spot which really was lightening. Know what that was? Mekka. (Holy place of muslims)
In the Quran, there's been written about all the things and miracles to happen on the Earth. All the things, literally all the things, have been the truth. And they have happened.

Im thankful of the Almighty for making me a muslim. I could not have asked for any more.

I am sorry buy this is so much bullshit in one place.
You cant even prove any off what you just said, not anything. With a valid source behind ofcourse.

Offline D0nt Rang It

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2015, 05:39:52 pm »

I am sorry buy this is so much bullshit in one place.
You cant even prove any off what you just said, not anything. With a valid source behind ofcourse.
So.. Bin Laden did do 9 11?

Offline Slothknows

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2015, 05:59:56 pm »

lets see there are some few good things you pointed there- first the fact about the triangle isn't 100% to be true but that america actually know the hidden truth about it and refuses to tell is 80% to be true
another thing you pointed that the woman who went to the space and saw makka is a  true story i heared it recently
it might not make sense from some people's point of view since they know nothing
i like how loyal you are to be honest, but saying things this way just wrong as it leads to a misunderstanding since the people you are speaking to refuse to even believe of the existence of the god

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2015, 08:20:40 pm »
Some people shouldn't be debating at all lmao, no offense <3
D0nt, what does it matter who was the cause of 9/11?
Even if it wasn't Al Qaida, does that proof the existence of God?
The woman that saw that Mekka was enlighted in space, does that proof the existence of God? If yes explain me how.
Your argument about the Bermuda triangle is just a wild guess that it is the Jannat, there is no proof of it being the Jannat.
Also, can you please give more information about your last argument, can you give some examples of the miracles that have been written in the Quran that happened on Earth?

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2015, 08:48:32 pm »
Why are you guys disrespecting each other?

Ok so I'm a religious person, I believe in God and lets take Even or Rasmus for an example, they are athiests, but I wont disrepsect them or hate them for that, because they have their opinions and I respect their opinions, so everyone is saying you're an idiot,  delusional, they are the idiots, so they are saying shit about your religion? so, you chose your religion and they chose to be athiest, why should you care about what they say about your religion or why should you care about what they about an athiest.

Never let anyone even make you rethink about your choice, cuz that's your choice and it's your own life, so you decide what ever the fuck you want to do in your life.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 07:01:31 am by Keiskelar »

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste
The following users liked this post: King125, Fireblast12

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2015, 08:56:33 pm »
Why are you guys disrespecting each other?

Ok so I'm a religious persion, I believe in God and lets take Even or Rasmus for an example, they are athiest, but I wont disrepsect them for that or hate them, because they have their opinions and I respect their opinions, so everyone saying you're an idiot delusional are the idiots, so they are saying shit about your religion? so, you decided your religion and they decided to be athiest, why should you care what they say about their religion or why should you care about what they about an athiest.

Never let anyone even make you rethink about your choice, cuz that's your choice and it's your own life, so you decide what ever the fuck you want to do in your life.
The answer to that question is simple, everyone on the internet thinks that they are some geniusses.
Also they love to think that they are some special fluffy snowflakes and that everyone else is a stupid cow.
well anyway, I fully agree with you, people should be more tolerant and respectful towards each other.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2015, 03:21:25 am »
Most accurate thing I have ever read.

Not.

The following users liked this post: Drugs, Someone12116

Offline Iownu5xbetr

• Liked: 29 times
  • +0/-0
  • *Always #1* : Respect. Loyalty. Family.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 26, 2015, 05:13:44 am »
I believe religions were created to give some people a push in the right direction. For some,  believing in a higher power can help them to become better people. There is nothing wrong with religion,  each person can belive in whatever God/Object/Mythical Creature they choose,  and I have no problem with that if it helps them to grow as an individual.
I agree with Bubble on this one. I'm not saying two different religions haven't fought one another about it and got violent, but that is also a result of human nature when people tend to not agree with each other. I'm not really saying I believe in God 100% but i'm also not saying I don't believe in him 100% . But in a reference to God and in a sense being a spirit do you all agree in that? For example like Ghosts or Demonic Spirits?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 05:16:00 am by Iownu5xbetr »
In Real Life Name: Jake
In Game Username: Iownu5xbetr
XxX Proud Emps-Scape Player Since Summer 2009 XxX
xXx If You Need Any Help Send Me Pm In Game or Forums xXx

*  Thread In Off-Topic Coming Soon For My Truck's Future and Past Updates (:  *

All Truck Mods, Upgrades, and Restoration Pictures:
https://gyazo.com/collections/42aea246670ceeb4fc35cd7edbadb6ca

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 26, 2015, 01:06:43 pm »
America has done a ton of research to the Bermuda Triangle,  they know what it is. But they wont tell

Why don't you go check out yourself and get your ass killed in that hellhole.
The following users liked this post: Keiskelar

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2015, 04:36:20 pm »
Don't bring 9/11 into this... Seriously don't. It doesn't matter who did it,  everyone knows what happened. Those buildings were destroyed,  no matter who did it. All those people are still dead.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2015, 10:01:09 pm »

I.knew.that.god.is.real.when.I.killed.you.in.wild.and.you.started.pming.me.in.a.language.not.known.to.any.man.on.earth.
And.now.the.same.miracle.happens.

This.is.all.I.need
The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2015, 01:08:57 am »
This thread is hilarious. Seriously. Hats off to all the trolls. (I hope you're trolls)

But D0nt Rang it. You take the cake.

Bin Laden never did 9 11, jet fuel cant melt steel beams

I just want to highlight this part first. Please read this.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/

You don't state any facts. At all.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 01:12:52 am by Icecloud »
Style

Offline D0nt Rang It

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2015, 05:39:10 pm »
How the f can you all be this hypnosed.. How comes all the passports of all people got burned but just the one of the muslim was not? How comes the building started collapsing even before the plane went in? So fucking dumb

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2015, 05:40:37 pm »
How the f can you all be this hypnosed.. How comes all the passports of all people got burned but just the one of the muslim was not? How comes the building started collapsing even before the plane went in? So fucking dumb

Now you don't state facts, just some bullshit you have heard.
You have been deluded to believe in something so badly that you even believe in it yourself now.

We are not the hypnotised ones, you're :P
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Icecloud
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34