The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2015, 04:38:45 am »
I am only posting what the Qur'an states...
Have you read it yourself?
No you have not.
Nowadays people do everything to give it a bad look.
Even making fake websites and pages.
Dont believe everything you read on the internet.
You can type the chapters into Google for yourself, they will show what I have posted. Why would I need to read the Qu'ran when I am not a Muslim, nor do I want to be one or a member of any other relgion.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 05:54:55 pm by Joshiee »

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2015, 01:10:28 pm »
No you have not.
You can type the chapters into Google for yourself, they will show what I have posted. Why would I need to read the Qu'ran when I am not a Muslim, nor do I want to be one or a member of any other relgion.
You are stating fake shit about what you are saying stands in the Quran.. Dont say stuff where you know nothing about.
If the Islam would encourage people to murder others..
Theres about 1.7 billion muslims right now. You would have all been dead right now.

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2015, 02:16:54 pm »
No you have not.
You are stating fake shit about what you are saying stands in the Quran.. Dont say stuff where you know nothing about.
Theres about 1.7 billion muslims right now. You would have all been dead right now.

The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Suryoyo K0

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2015, 03:41:42 pm »
No you have not.

The elementary school is that way ----->
Seriously, how uneducated can an individual go...
The following users liked this post: King125, Suryoyo K0

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2015, 09:14:17 pm »
No you have not.
Right now you are making showing them that we are bad.

Just let them say what they want anyways, It's kinda obvious alot of websites will show a bad picture of Islam and this is not new to us, It's been happening IRL for centuries..

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 23, 2015, 01:24:26 am »
No you have not.
Right now you are making showing them that we are bad.

Just let them say what they want anyways, It's kinda obvious alot of websites will show a bad picture of Islam and this is not new to us, It's been happening IRL for centuries..
Ik bro,
Just the fact they try to make it worse.. I cant take it. Thousands of innocent children and parents die daily to the zionists from Israel and still they are saying we are the ones hurting others.

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 23, 2015, 09:49:28 am »
No you have not.

but Josh it's the last book in the best selling fantasy series "the desert trilogy", it's probably worth the read

on a srs note, one of the problems I have with religion is the fact that there's been so many of them over the years, more than 2000 years ago the greeks believed in the gods of Olympus and believed that Zeus was the true omnipotent god,hence him being the one in charge. (in the iliad Zeus decided to let the trojans win for a certain amount of time because Achilles was pissed off at Agamemnon, and the other gods dared not defy him). the Vikings believed Odin was the allfather, The Aztecs believed their king was the embodiment of their own god, the egyptians had a buttload of gods aswell. The point is:
why should I believe in Allah or God and not Zeus, Odin or Ra?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 10:48:05 am by Nany499 »
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
The following users liked this post: Avenus, Someone12116

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 23, 2015, 02:09:09 pm »
No you have not.

but Josh it's the last book in the best selling fantasy series "the desert trilogy", it's probably worth the read

on a srs note, one of the problems I have with religion is the fact that there's been so many of them over the years, more than 2000 years ago the greeks believed in the gods of Olympus and believed that Zeus was the true omnipotent god,hence him being the one in charge. (in the iliad Zeus decided to let the trojans win for a certain amount of time because Achilles was pissed off at Agamemnon, and the other gods dared not defy him). the Vikings believed Odin was the allfather, The Aztecs believed their king was the embodiment of their own god, the egyptians had a buttload of gods aswell. The point is:

Väinämöinen is the one true god

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Slothknows

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2015, 01:06:50 pm »
i want to state some facts here
1st:convincing atheist people of a god existence is like making a dog speak (no offense)
2nd:religions with more than 1 book and god are most likely to be wrong
3rd: believing in something you can only see is just a stupid statement[no offense again] for example  you do believe that u were born from your mom's (***), don't tell me that you checked internet etc, since you didn't even know that since you were a kid
4th:searching for info in the internet is just a waste of time since it doesn't provide as much information as the real thing

other than that sorry for bad grammar

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2015, 02:09:10 pm »
1st:convincing atheist people of a god existence is like making a dog speak (no offense)
3rd: believing in something you can only see is just a stupid statement[no offense again] for example  you do believe that u were born from your mom's (***), don't tell me that you checked internet etc, since you didn't even know that since you were a kid
4th:searching for info in the internet is just a waste of time since it doesn't provide as much information as the real thing

There is absolutely no proof of how many gods there are, if such things even exist. You are saying that religions with more than one book/god are ''wrong'', but yet you cannot provide us with any proof that your own religion is ''right''.

I don't have to believe that I came out to this world from my mom's vagina, I have gone to school and learned how human reproduction. Therefore I know for a fact I came into this world just like everyone else did. In fact, believing into something that exists is even bigger waste of time than believing in god. For example, I don't believe that I have a Fanta bottle on my table, I know for a fact that I have one (shitty example, I know). You believe into things that you think exist, but you cannot prove their existence.

Convincing an atheist person into believing that god exists is nearly impossible for the reason I already stated. You simply cannot proof one's existence.
The following users liked this post: King125, Keiskelar

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2015, 02:26:30 pm »

1) this is a DEBATE board where we DEBATE topics, regardless whether or not we're convinced or not, when we leave this DEBATE in the end everyone has probably learned something knew from the DEBATE, we don't have to completely convince the other person of our believes, since y'know we're giving our opinions in this DEBATE and whatnot.

2)a) I hope you know the Bible itself has like 24 books in the old testament and idk how many in the new testament. (from Genesis and Exodus to Revelations)
b)I would like to kindly ask you to tell me why a religion with more than one god is most likely false, what is that belief based on?
3)It's not believing in something I only see, I don't see molecules in the air everyday, I can't see the Andromeda Galaxy, but I know they exist because they have been proven scientifically and are based on scientific research.
4)what is the "real thing"? also the internet can be reliable in certain cases, you just have to know where to look.
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Slothknows

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2015, 11:21:05 pm »

1) this is a DEBATE board where we DEBATE topics, regardless whether or not we're convinced or not, when we leave this DEBATE in the end everyone has probably learned something knew from the DEBATE, we don't have to completely convince the other person of our believes, since y'know we're giving our opinions in this DEBATE and whatnot.

2)a) I hope you know the Bible itself has like 24 books in the old testament and idk how many in the new testament. (from Genesis and Exodus to Revelations)
b)I would like to kindly ask you to tell me why a religion with more than one god is most likely false, what is that belief based on?
3)It's not believing in something I only see, I don't see molecules in the air everyday, I can't see the Andromeda Galaxy, but I know they exist because they have been proven scientifically and are based on scientific research.
4)what is the "real thing"? also the internet can be reliable in certain cases, you just have to know where to look.
1) i said i want to state some facts i didn't say to stop trying to convincing'em
2-a) yes i know that much so Christianity is most likely to be wrong
b) ah then seriously humans  shouldn't really be compared to a god as 1 god is more than enough  to create a sky that has no pillars to hold it from falling like for example if you get a god for everything in this world then humans are gods, isn't that what you are saying,like workers have their own jobs so stating that more than one god is as much as saying there are gods for everything have their jobs on nature which is wrong since us mere humans know nothing about what would happen if there was to be more than 1 god
3) well then since you were a kid im sure you knew that you were born from your mom you didn't really overlook scientific research or something
4)well the real thing is the religion itself,(you never made a research on quran for example you never experienced  islam or did you?)

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2015, 12:16:20 am »

1) i said i want to state some facts i didn't say to stop trying to convincing'em
2-a) yes i know that much so Christianity is most likely to be wrong
b) ah then seriously humans  shouldn't really be compared to a god as 1 god is more than enough  to create a sky that has no pillars to hold it from falling like for example if you get a god for everything in this world then humans are gods, isn't that what you are saying,like workers have their own jobs so stating that more than one god is as much as saying there are gods for everything have their jobs on nature which is wrong since us mere humans know nothing about what would happen if there was to be more than 1 god
3) well then since you were a kid im sure you knew that you were born from your mom you didn't really overlook scientific research or something
4)well the real thing is the religion itself,(you never made a research on quran for example you never experienced  islam or did you?)

humans are gods? mate i have to say, you have one big imagination...:L

However, inspeaking of convincing people to believe in god, As a muslim i know im not supposed to force ANYONE to believe in god and believe in the religion i'm in, The life is wide open to believe in or not, you can be atheist if thats WHAT YOU want, Plus our religion is wide welcomed for anyone to join. but considering to what i see among these wars n shit. problly wont happen within centuries..

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2015, 01:56:14 am »

Brb.asking.my.mom
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Someone12116, Suryoyo K0

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 25, 2015, 03:33:31 pm »
No you have not.

Most accurate shit i have ever read!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34