The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #405 on: October 06, 2015, 04:56:04 am »
As i havent posted on this topic before, then i will now. I dont really believe in god, but i do think there's some higher power or something, but sure as hell not like it's said in Bible/Quaran.

Ill say it for the 2nd and last time:
Once a non believer turns muslim, straight to heaven.

Doesnt matter if you're a muslim, Christian or atheist, you'll end up 6 feet under ground in a wooden coffin, and that's it. That's the end.
And like Karel said, then (if there is hell/heaven, wich i'm pretty sure there isnt), then i'd rather go to hell than be in heaven with you.

What about those who chose to get burned to ashes?
This is a traditional thing in some nations which when someone dies they burn him/her. Gather his burnt ashes and put them in a bottle or Idk, but the point is keeping his "part" (ashes) near and not in a graveyard.

* I have no idea what nation(s) does/do this but I know that shit from TV and News sites.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 06, 2015, 03:58:45 pm »
What if this is heaven

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 06, 2015, 04:01:22 pm »
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Blue Bird

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 06, 2015, 04:03:42 pm »
What if this is heaven
And what if sometimes when we hear someone random call our name but see no one, it's just the persons who cared about you in your life shouting your name because you are in a coma and you heard them. Now wouldn't that be fucked up.
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 06, 2015, 04:25:55 pm »
What if this is heaven
And what if sometimes when we hear someone random call our name but see no one, it's just the persons who cared about you in your life shouting your name because you are in a coma and you heard them. Now wouldn't that be fucked up.

It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP.

this text kinda creeped me out the first time i read it ;_;

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Zeepleeuw

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 06, 2015, 05:04:32 pm »
Oh, so it's like the final episode of season eight of Doctor Who with those facehugger crab things that make you dream. Interesting.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 16, 2015, 08:42:59 pm »
God -->

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 16, 2015, 09:34:15 pm »
God -->

god wouldn't release 4 mediocre albums.

Style
The following users liked this post: Yaz, Kena

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 17, 2015, 01:01:19 pm »
God -->

Eminem is not a fucking God. He is an abomination.
The following users liked this post: Kena

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 18, 2015, 08:44:24 am »
1. In 23 Years, Muslims Went from Being Powerless to Control the World.

When Islam started in Mecca, it was the prophet Mohammed by himself. A one man religion. He was exposed to punishments and oppression. The people who first entered Islam were weak and also were oppressed and tortured by the pagans of Mecca (their relatives). Forward 23 years later to see the transformation of these uneducated powerless individuals to the most powerful ones and to control the world.

The Arabs at the time of the prophet peace be upon him (6th century) were tribes and clans fighting each other. The Romans and the Persians were vast powerful empires. Forward 23 years later to see how some powerless individuals were able climb the mountain of world power to take over the Persian empire and the Roman empire and introduce new world order.

Not only did this transformation achieve miraculousness in its happenings but it’s also marvelous in its timing and its duration.

Had it not been to Islam, the world would be different (much worse). The heroes of Islam would not have been heroes but would have been forgotten.

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 18, 2015, 09:00:57 am »

When Islam started in Mecca, it was the prophet Mohammed by himself. A one man religion. He was exposed to punishments and oppression. The people who first entered Islam were weak and also were oppressed and tortured by the pagans of Mecca (their relatives). Forward 23 years later to see the transformation of these uneducated powerless individuals to the most powerful ones and to control the world.

The Arabs at the time of the prophet peace be upon him (6th century) were tribes and clans fighting each other. The Romans and the Persians were vast powerful empires. Forward 23 years later to see how some powerless individuals were able climb the mountain of world power to take over the Persian empire and the Roman empire and introduce new world order.

Not only did this transformation achieve miraculousness in its happenings but it’s also marvelous in its timing and its duration.

Had it not been to Islam, the world would be different (much worse). The heroes of Islam would not have been heroes but would have been forgotten.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-right-religion-with-the-directories-to-believe-it

http://i.imgur.com/q4QiXzF.png

3 followers woohooo!!!

dont come here with some bs posts

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 18, 2015, 09:11:07 am »

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-right-religion-with-the-directories-to-believe-it

http://i.imgur.com/q4QiXzF.png

3 followers woohooo!!!

dont come here with some bs posts
It isnt bs, its the truth.

Offline L2avoidban

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 18, 2015, 09:32:03 am »
For people saying that if God exists then why are there good and believing people all around the world suffering?

here is something for you
The best of us don't suffer, the suffering makes the best of us.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 18, 2015, 10:04:10 am »
For people saying that if God exists then why are there good and believing people all around the world suffering?

here is something for you
The best of us don't suffer, the suffering makes the best of us.

So you're saying children getting raped and murdered is a good thing?

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 18, 2015, 11:53:43 am »

Congratulations, you just went full retard. Never go full retard
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34