The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #360 on: September 22, 2015, 09:16:00 am »
Once non believer turns muslim, straight to heaven.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 22, 2015, 09:33:31 am »

Guess i have to convert to islam now

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 22, 2015, 10:07:33 am »
how do you know? Did you die and see it for yourself? No.

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 22, 2015, 10:11:39 am »

How do you know? Did you die to see if he died to see him in heaven? :D No.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 22, 2015, 11:48:35 am »

what if he did? Did u die to see if mario died to see if rang it died and came to heaven?

You got anything to back that statement up?

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 22, 2015, 12:20:20 pm »

what if he did? Did u die to see if mario died to see if rang it died and came to heaven?

What if i did? What if i died to see if mario died to see if rang it died to see if he came to heaven?

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 22, 2015, 12:26:37 pm »

What if i did? What if i died to see if mario died to see if rang it died to see if he came to heaven?
nope i died once and went to heaven and i didnt see you in heaven to see if mario died and was in heaven to see if rang it died and was in heaven

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 22, 2015, 12:53:25 pm »

nope i died once and went to heaven and i didnt see you in heaven to see if mario died and was in heaven to see if rang it died and was in heaven

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 22, 2015, 01:05:59 pm »

Yeah, but that's because i converted to islam and was wearing a full burka so there was no way you could see me  ::)
Try to shout avenus next time you die to see if i died to see if mario died to see if range it died and came to heaven!

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 22, 2015, 01:22:20 pm »

Yeah, but that's because i converted to islam and was wearing a full burka so there was no way you could see me  ::)
Try to shout avenus next time you die to see if i died to see if mario died to see if range it died and came to heaven!
That would be difficult because I'm christian now so according to rang it I can't go to heaven to see if you are in heaven after dying wearing a burka to see if mario died and went to heaven to see if rang it did and went to heaven

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 22, 2015, 01:27:23 pm »

That would be difficult because I'm christian now so according to rang it I can't go to heaven to see if you are in heaven after dying wearing a burka to see if mario died and went to heaven to see if rang it did and went to heaven
To point something out, you don't instantly go to hell/heaven lol, everyone is judged together therefore none can know if anyone else including himself is going either to hell or heaven. @Judgement day.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 22, 2015, 01:28:46 pm »

To point something out, you don't instantly go to hell/heaven lol, everyone is judged together therefore none can know if anyone else including himself is going either to hell or heaven. @Judgement day.

So the all the billions that died paste thousand years are waiting for judgement day :( ?
Are they in hell now then til judgement day come?

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 22, 2015, 01:32:31 pm »

So the all the billions that died paste thousand years are waiting for judgement day :( ?
Everyone is waiting yeah, but you won't feel this whole thingy it so. There are some special people that mentioned that done something really really unique are ''straight to heaven''. So those are not waiting, for example, prophets, Atheist people that didn't get to know religion or God and none taught them.

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 22, 2015, 01:34:02 pm »

Everyone is waiting yeah, but you won't feel this whole thingy it so. There are some special people that mentioned that done something really really unique are ''straight to heaven''. So those are not waiting, for example, prophets, Atheist people that didn't get to know religion or God and none taught them.

That's what he said tho. Once a non believer starts believing he goes straight to heaven.
You just said the same :D

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 22, 2015, 01:35:02 pm »

That's what he said tho. Once a non believer starts believing he goes straight to heaven.
You just said the same :D
I gave an example on the answer of ur question lol.
And no, that's not what he said. He said if a non believer becomes a believer. Even wat ???

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34