The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #330 on: September 17, 2015, 03:23:55 am »
Why should we have to spend our lives praying to god. If it were a test, don't you think god would want us to focus on it, instead of praying to him.

Anyone who says "Time will come, you will see" or "You're going to hell" can jog on. I'd happily punch each and every one of you in the face. If I am a hard worker, kind to people and the best person I can be, I don't give a fuck what god thinks of me. If me not believing means I'm going to hell, god can suck my dick.

First, You could share your opinion without all this rage and your offensive at least when someone believe in something you don't have to rage at him neither what he believes in,

You should spend time praying for him because he's the one who gave you all the things you're living in, Isn't that enough to pray for him?
Or you're the greedy guy who always want more without giving him something in return.

In my opinion you're not close to be called a human.

First, You could share your opinion without all this rage and your offensive at least when someone believe in something you don't have to rage at him neither what he believes in

I was not raging or mad when writing that post. If you were to come up to me in real life and say that I'm going to hell or something along those lines simply because I don't believe I would tell you to get fucked and give you a good jab to the face <3 (Not saying you would, however you sound like you're that type of person)

Religion is let down by so many half-wits who follow god. I bet you're one of those people who think everyone who doesn't believe in god is a terrible person.

You should spend time praying for him because he's the one who gave you all the things you're living in, Isn't that enough to pray for him?
Or you're the greedy guy who always want more without giving him something in return.

Why would I waste my "test" time praying to him when I can do that when I'm in heaven. Also, what does he get from me praying to him?

Your opinion is invalid because you're a fruit loop. And I eat fruit loops for breakfast

ehm in quran it doesn't really tell you to waste your time on praying just to clear things, it never forces you to do anything

If it never forces you to do anything then why do we have to pray to go to heaven? Why do we have to believe to go to heaven?
The following users liked this post: King125

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 17, 2015, 10:18:55 am »
Why should we have to spend our lives praying to god. If it were a test, don't you think god would want us to focus on it, instead of praying to him.

Anyone who says "Time will come, you will see" or "You're going to hell" can jog on. I'd happily punch each and every one of you in the face. If I am a hard worker, kind to people and the best person I can be, I don't give a fuck what god thinks of me. If me not believing means I'm going to hell, god can suck my dick.

First, You could share your opinion without all this rage and your offensive at least when someone believe in something you don't have to rage at him neither what he believes in,

First, You could share your opinion without all this rage and your offensive at least when someone believe in something you don't have to rage at him neither what he believes in

I was not raging or mad when writing that post. If you were to come up to me in real life and say that I'm going to hell or something along those lines simply because I don't believe I would tell you to get fucked and give you a good jab to the face <3 (Not saying you would, however you sound like you're that type of person)

Religion is let down by so many half-wits who follow god. I bet you're one of those people who think everyone who doesn't believe in god is a terrible person.

Why would I waste my "test" time praying to him when I can do that when I'm in heaven. Also, what does he get from me praying to him?

Your opinion is invalid because you're a fruit loop. And I eat fruit loops for breakfast

ehm in quran it doesn't really tell you to waste your time on praying just to clear things, it never forces you to do anything

If it never forces you to do anything then why do we have to pray to go to heaven? Why do we have to believe to go to heaven?

From your last post, It seems that you raging, i couldn't tell more, neither i wasn't right next to you when you writhed it down, so i do judge you from the way you talking only.

I didn't say who doesn't believe in god is a terrible person, You might be a good person, who knows.

Imagine for a sec that God is real and he gave you everything in your life, Isn't that enough reason to pray for him?
You have to pray for him in this life and not in heaven because, This life called a test and he's testing you in this life not in heaven.
Actually i have no answer for your last question, which was, what he gets if we pray to him?
But i'm pretty sure i can find an answer for it if you want, and i'm more sure that there's a reason why.

*Nice picture tho.

By the way, I've posted a video if you would like to watch it, One prove that god exists, If you want!

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 17, 2015, 10:33:46 am »

From your last post, It seems that you raging, i couldn't tell more, neither i wasn't right next to you when you writhed it down, so i do judge you from the way you talking only.

I didn't say who doesn't believe in god is a terrible person, You might be a good person, who knows.

Imagine for a sec that God is real and he gave you everything in your life, Isn't that enough reason to pray for him?
You have to pray for him in this life and not in heaven because, This life called a test and he's testing you in this life not in heaven.
Actually i have no answer for your last question, which was, what he gets if we pray to him?
But i'm pretty sure i can find an answer for it if you want, and i'm more sure that there's a reason why.

*Nice picture tho.

By the way, I've posted a video if you would like to watch it, One prove that god exists, If you want!

We fighting with links now?

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 17, 2015, 12:19:30 pm »
If God is real, why is there so much hatred, war, disease, and terminal illness in the world? Don't reply with your bullshit "life is a test, if you have cancer you will be reborn as a gold majestic 12 headed dragon that can do anything he wants".

How can you say God is real when young children suffer/die from horrific illnesses, surely if God was real, the world would be perfect?

I am not religious, and there is nothing anybody in this thread can say that would even have the slightest chance of converting me.
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 17, 2015, 12:47:07 pm »
If God is real, why is there so much hatred, war, disease, and terminal illness in the world? Don't reply with your bullshit "life is a test, if you have cancer you will be reborn as a gold majestic 12 headed dragon that can do anything he wants".

How can you say God is real when young children suffer/die from horrific illnesses, surely if God was real, the world would be perfect?

I am not religious, and there is nothing anybody in this thread can say that would even have the slightest chance of converting me.

Watching stillbirths are among the absolute favorite past time activities for God. I bet homosexuals were also created so God can watch Muslims brutally execute them for great laughs.
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 17, 2015, 12:50:39 pm »

Muslims don't execute homosexuals ???

Watching stillbirths are among the absolute favorite past time activities for God. I bet homosexuals were also created so God can watch Muslims brutally execute them for great laughs.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 17, 2015, 12:57:01 pm »

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 17, 2015, 01:06:25 pm »

WORLDWIDE ??????

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 17, 2015, 01:47:44 pm »

WORLDWIDE ??????

ARE YOU DUMB OR DO I NEED TO POINT AT WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT AS WELL?

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 17, 2015, 02:02:18 pm »

WORLDWIDE ??????

ARE YOU DUMB OR DO I NEED TO POINT AT WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT AS WELL?

Haven't hear of such law, tbh, although Islam dislikes homosexuals, but executing was never part of it. Not in my country atleast

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 17, 2015, 02:40:39 pm »

i am not that type of person you think of,and i wasn't raging at all at you, i was talking about drugs since he believes that all arabs are terrorists, also i don't really think that any unbeliever is a bad guy or something, we actually hate that type of people in our culture (he thinks himself better/smarter than everyone isn't the type to be liked in our country) so someone like drugs is sure to be hated since he is literally swearing, if you got the message in the wrong way then I'm sorry.

i did say it never forces you to "stay praying all day" you have 5 prayers a day the longest day prayer takes maximum of 10 minutes, not like you pray for a whole hour, there are certain times for each prayer, not gonna get into details but i think i cleared my point,so if some people didn't understand my point ill write it clearly for you.
praying doesn't take alot of anyone's time,also not everyone who is religious is a hateful guy etc.
so yeah that's what i have to say

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 17, 2015, 03:10:07 pm »
Haven't hear of such law, tbh, although Islam dislikes homosexuals, but executing was never part of it. Not in my country atleast

Most people in Israel are Jews, aren't they? That would explain the differences in law.

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 18, 2015, 04:27:44 am »

Most people in Israel are Jews, aren't they? That would explain the differences in law.

Isreal isn't too friendly towards homosexuals either though, but that's not our debate so carry on
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 18, 2015, 12:32:11 pm »
This time I'm not going to quote anyone trying to convincing him that god is real,

But I really would like to know what really gonna makes you believe in god?
What proves which will make you really believe he's in there?

I've gave in my previous posts that one of the "proves god is real", The bible (the Quran) proves things that happening in our days, and our scientists proven them, Which they were mentioned before in the Quran before over 1400 years, So i'd believe that the bible (the Quran) isn't a human words, and it wouldn't be because nobody can know the future for a human, So it must be "Something that has power" Which we calls God.

So the point of all this is just to prove that the bible (The Quran), First it's not a human words  it must be a God, Who knows the future, And i can give proves from the Quran itself that shows things in our days that the scientists discovered and they were mentioned in my bible before.

I'll try to answer with proves this time if you really want to believe, If you just want to discuss or to prove me wrong, I'll not respond to you, So if you REALLY want to believe in god and you just want a few answers, I'll do my best to answer you, Thanks.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 18, 2015, 12:38:55 pm »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34