The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #315 on: September 16, 2015, 04:21:24 pm »
Dam ,

Dunno what are you guys discussing here ,
It doesn't matter how hard you to try to explain it they won't believe in him / her or it, moreover Yaz , knight night and the other dudes will keep believing in god / allah or whatever you wanna call him.

Can I lock it pls ?

EDIT : I don't believe in Mohamed , Quran , Bible , Jesus , Jews book and Jews god / messenger .

No need to lock, people would just take the discussion to SB or other threads. Dedicated thread for this is nice.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 16, 2015, 05:09:21 pm »
Dam ,

Dunno what are you guys discussing here ,
It doesn't matter how hard you to try to explain it they won't believe in him / her or it, moreover Yaz , knight night and the other dudes will keep believing in god / allah or whatever you wanna call him.

Can I lock it pls ?

EDIT : I don't believe in Mohamed , Quran , Bible , Jesus , Jews book and Jews god / messenger .

No, you can't lock it sorry :P

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 16, 2015, 05:21:06 pm »
Hey scientists I still didn't know how we exist.

You said it has to do something with explosions which are caused by elements...Okay maybe. But how in the world elements existed from the nothingness???
How.does.god.exist.from.nothingness ::)
That's not my business lol, my question was very clear lol.

As for your thingy...'God' that's the answer lol.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 16, 2015, 06:03:55 pm »

You said it has to do something with explosions which are caused by elements...Okay maybe. But how in the world elements existed from the nothingness???
That there are only theories on, because we only know of the big bang due to the universe's constant expansion.
There is another theory called the 'big bounce' which is basically a cycle of expansion and contraction of the universe, this is only a theory though but it is still interesting to read about. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bounce

Just here to drop off some science again, this doesn't really answer your question directly though.
;

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 16, 2015, 06:05:31 pm »

That there are only theories on, because we only know of the big bang due to the universe's constant expansion.
There is another theory called the 'big bounce' which is basically a cycle of expansion and contraction of the universe, this is only a theory though but it is still interesting to read about. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bounce

Just here to drop off some science again, this doesn't really answer your question directly though.

yh there is a theory that when the universe expands to it's limit it will shrink again and go back to where it started.

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 16, 2015, 06:05:54 pm »

yh there is a theory that when the universe expands to it's limit it will shrink again and go back to where it started.
Thank you for repeating what I just said.
;

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 16, 2015, 06:09:37 pm »

Thank you for repeating what I just said.

just checked the article and noticed that I repeated what you said :kappa:

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 16, 2015, 06:34:29 pm »
Allah.and.jesus.are.terrorists.who.live.in.heaven.
This.is.my.bible.and.it.clearly.states.it.

I.cant.prove.it.but.I.have.my.bible.and.it.says.so.right.there.
If.anyone.disagrees.im.gonna.claim.that.youre.stupid.and.ignorant.
if.you.dont.like.my.religion.then.dont.reply.
I.am.the.only.god.in.universe.
I.cant.prove.that.im.god.even.tho.im.alive.but.trust.me.im.god.
I.created.shit

1- Link me to your bible book
2- You're a fucking piece of shit not a god, If i punch you in the face you will run to your mom crying, GOD DOESN'T CRY, DOESN'T BLEED
3- I don't like you and your should be hated for not respecting other and what they believe in.
4- And you're right you create shit nothing more then that
5- I already said it once and i'll say it again, You will be more then respected if you being called a human.

as i said before you asking for proves that god exists, I want you to prove the opposite that he doesn't exists can you or anyone prove that he's not real?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:36:12 pm by Knight Night »

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 16, 2015, 06:37:41 pm »

I.created.shit

as i said before you asking for proves that god exists, I want you to prove the opposite that he doesn't exists can you or anyone prove that he's not real?
Again with this dumb ass reply. Don't bother replying with it 1231323 times.

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 16, 2015, 06:37:56 pm »

I.created.shit

2- You're a fucking pies of shit not a god, If i punch you in the face you will run to your mom crying, GOD DOESN'T CRY, DOESN'T BLEED
3- I don't like you and your should be hated for not respecting other and what they believe in.
5- I already said it once and i'll say it again, You will be more then respected if you being called a human.

I said before. Can you prove 2312312313 headed dragons with 9999 thousand dicks is not real? If not, it's real. Right?

Who said God doesn't cry, God doesnt bleed? How do you even know that? Have you ever seen him cry? Or bleed?
No, because you have never seen him at all. Stop saying this random bullshit that when you turn the words it can be used against you.

Prove god exist - Prove dragons with 12321 dicks raping a child on 2131 off his dicks doesnt exist.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 16, 2015, 06:44:15 pm »

I.created.shit

2- You're a fucking piece of shit not a god, If i punch you in the face you will run to your mom crying, GOD DOESN'T CRY, DOESN'T BLEED

Charr asked someone here earlier to link the quran, but whoever it was refused because it's in arbec language and he wouldn't understand. What if drugs' bible is in his own made up language

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Knight Night

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 16, 2015, 08:13:45 pm »
@Suryoyo K0, This isn't a dumb question, You want from me to prove something, Could you just prove that he doesn't exists, Or why you doesn't believe that he isn't there?
I know that nobody will answer this question, Because nobody got an answer for it, And that's why you call it dumb question, because you couldn't find the answer.

@Avenus, Sorry i didn't get the example you were trying to give.
How could be that a God as i'm believing in, Who created us, and this universes, AS I'M SAYING/BELIEVING, will bleed? or cry?
It's not about seeing him, It's about believing in him that he created something non human could do.
Moreover if he will bleed/cry well he won't be called a GOD.
You just asked the dumbest question i ever heard.

You just keep asking for the same over and over and i just keep answer the same question over and over again, I'm not proving for you anything, YOU WANT PROVES FIND IT YOURSELF, START SEARCHING.

@King125,
Well, If you read his fully post he said something, You might not read it, He said that the true meaning for the quran in only in Arabic, and if you do translate it into another language, It will change the meaning of it, and it might be not as clear as the original language, if you really want to read it, just search in google for this: The quran, simple.

Here's a link who thinks about the big bang, please watch it all:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:26:24 pm by Knight Night »

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 16, 2015, 08:27:43 pm »
@Suryoyo K0, This isn't a dumb question, You want from me to prove something, Could you just prove that he doesn't exists, Or why you doesn't believe that he isn't there?
I know that nobody will answer this question, Because nobody got an answer for it, And that's why you call it dumb question, because you couldn't find the answer.

How could be that a God as i'm believing in, Who created us, and this universes, AS I'M SAYING/BELIEVING, will bleed? or cry?
It's not about seeing him, It's about believing in him that he created something non human could do.

You just keep asking for the same over and over and i just keep answer the same question over and over again, I'm not proving for you anything, YOU WANT PROVES FIND IT YOURSELF, START SEARCHING.

@King125,
Well, If you read his fully post he said something, You might not read it, He said that the true meaning for the quran in only in Arabic, and if you do translate it into another language, It will change the meaning of it, and it might be not as clear as the original language, if you really want to read it, just search in google for this: The quran, simple.

Dumshit, you said.

"as i said before you asking for proves that god exists, I want you to prove the opposite that he doesn't exists can you or anyone prove that he's not real?"

You want us to prove the opposite that he doesnt exist.
How the fuck can you prove that something doesn't exist - doesn't exist. When it doesn't exist, it really doesn't fucking exist. It's just a fairytale.
Just like all the dragons you have ever heard or read about. You must be the most deluded kid out there.
You keep saying you won't prove that god exist. Well ofcourse you want, because you cant.
Everything you say, have said or will say is retarded or will be retarded. I dont know why you even bother to reply with no legitimate arguements.

"i talk to him before i sleep" is not an arguement.

Offline Knight Night

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 16, 2015, 08:30:59 pm »

@King125,

Dumshit, you said.

"as i said before you asking for proves that god exists, I want you to prove the opposite that he doesn't exists can you or anyone prove that he's not real?"

You want us to prove the opposite that he doesnt exist.
How the fuck can you prove that something doesn't exist - doesn't exist. When it doesn't exist, it really doesn't fucking exist. It's just a fairytale.
Just like all the dragons you have ever heard or read about. You must be the most deluded kid out there.
You keep saying you won't prove that god exist. Well ofcourse you want, because you cant.
Everything you say, have said or will say is retarded or will be retarded. I dont know why you even bother to reply with no legitimate arguements.

"i talk to him before i sleep" is not an arguement.

I've gave a samll link of a video in my previous reply could you watch it?
If you doesn't believe in something tell us why???, That's the point of my question.
It's like you doesn't believe in him, Then why?
You doesn't believe he exists, why do you think he doesn't exists?

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 16, 2015, 09:45:29 pm »

I.created.shit

1)my.bible.book.only.contains.2.pages.Page.1.is.how.I.created.the.universe.in.one.sentence...I.just.did.and.theres.nothing.do.it.
2)if.you.live.in.Estonia.I.can.pm.you.my.facebook.or.whatever.contacts.you.need.to.find.me.and.punch.me.in.the.face.and.well.see.from.that.If.not.lets.leave.it.at.that.
3)You.dont.like.me?I.dont.like.you.I.dont.respect.your.religion...you.dont.respect.my.religion.
4)Do.you.even.understand.the.stuff.you.write.down?I.dont.
5)Same.as.4.didnt.understand.

Stop.trying.to.even.post.in.this.thread.and.go.back.to.whatever.you.were.doing.previously.
I.think.you.should.know.the.basics.of.english.language.to.some.degree.that.you.can.explain.yourself.and.your.thoughts

I.can.see.that.you.are.trying.your.hardest.to.write.down.sentences.but.its.just.not.working.out.in.anyones.favor.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 09:51:37 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Kaner
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34