The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #300 on: September 15, 2015, 10:08:57 pm »
theory:

kid.borns.with.down.syndrome.Nicely.put.hes.retarded.as.fuck.Doesnt.know.what.god.is.Doesnt.understand.when.you.explain.it.
God.created.him.but.he.has.no.idea.of.it.whatsoever.and.you.cant.tell.him.that.cause.hes.stupid.

doesnt.believe.in.god...but.god.created.him.

-goes.to.hell
The following users liked this post: Kaner

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 16, 2015, 03:07:44 am »
Why should we have to spend our lives praying to god. If it were a test, don't you think god would want us to focus on it, instead of praying to him.

Anyone who says "Time will come, you will see" or "You're going to hell" can jog on. I'd happily punch each and every one of you in the face. If I am a hard worker, kind to people and the best person I can be, I don't give a fuck what god thinks of me. If me not believing means I'm going to hell, god can suck my dick.

The following users liked this post: King125

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 16, 2015, 09:01:36 am »
Why should we have to spend our lives praying to god. If it were a test, don't you think god would want us to focus on it, instead of praying to him.

Anyone who says "Time will come, you will see" or "You're going to hell" can jog on. I'd happily punch each and every one of you in the face. If I am a hard worker, kind to people and the best person I can be, I don't give a fuck what god thinks of me. If me not believing means I'm going to hell, god can suck my dick.

First, You could share your opinion without all this rage and your offensive at least when someone believe in something you don't have to rage at him neither what he believes in,

You should spend time praying for him because he's the one who gave you all the things you're living in, Isn't that enough to pray for him?
Or you're the greedy guy who always want more without giving him something in return.

In my opinion you're not close to be called a human.

In my opinion who ever doesn't believe in god here, I know deep down that if i give him a million prove that god does exists, Because he doesn't believe in god, he will go to find something in return that's gives the opposite of it by using wiki or any source by google, but what he doesn't know that whatever he gives back in return that shows the opposite isn't PROVEN, Just couple of human decided to write some words without proves, discussing here will not lead to any achieve in my opinion that's why in the first place i didn't want to gives proves that god is real and I WONT.

However I'd like to share a little something, The quran tells things how this universes created for example things that in our day scientists just figure it out, So how come before 1400 years a messenger  know all this stuff? Things that we still doesn't know and we still figure it out, which before 1400 years there was technology or anything that will let them know things that in our days hard to figure.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 09:11:28 am by Knight Night »

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 16, 2015, 11:37:18 am »

First, You could share your opinion without all this rage and your offensive at least when someone believe in something you don't have to rage at him neither what he believes in,

You should spend time praying for him because he's the one who gave you all the things you're living in, Isn't that enough to pray for him?
Or you're the greedy guy who always want more without giving him something in return.

1)In my opinion you're not close to be called a human.

In my opinion who ever doesn't believe in god here, I know deep down that if i give him a million prove that god does exists, Because he doesn't believe in god, he will go to find something in return that's gives the opposite of it by using wiki or any source by google, but what he doesn't know that whatever he gives back in return that shows the opposite isn't PROVEN, Just couple of human decided to write some words without proves, discussing here will not lead to any achieve in my opinion that's why in the first place i didn't want to gives proves that god is real and I WONT.

However I'd like to share a little something, The quran tells things how this universes created for example things that in our day scientists just figure it out, So how come before 1400 years a messenger  know all this stuff? Things that we still doesn't know and we still figure it out, which before 1400 years there was technology or anything that will let them know things that in our days hard to figure.

1)
Believes.that.god.created.all.humans..gets.mad.at.gods.creation.
When.god.created.us.then.why.did.they.create.us.to.not.believe.him.And.furthermore.why.would.you.question.your.gods.creation?

Rest.of.the.stuff.you.wrote.was.something.like.this...

I.believe.if.I.gave.you.the.proof-doesnt.give.me.anything...
-but.I.believe.if.I.did.you.would.overrule.it.therefore.I.cant.do.it.because.I.would.be.wrong...kcool.

-
If.its.true.that.your.messenger.assumed.few.things.correctly.(and.probably.most.of.them.were.incorrect).does.that.mean.hes.the.smartest.man.in.the.world?He.didnt.prove.it.
Scientists.make.theories.and.go.out.to.prove.them-they.wont.claim.their.theories.to.be.the.absolute.truth.until.they.can.prove.it.

Did.your.messenger.write.down.the.physics.and.numbers.behind.his.assumptions?I.doubt.
He.might.have.assumed.few.things.correctly.but.he.didnt.prove.his.assumptions.nor.he.tried.to.
He.probably.just.wanted.100%.faith.in.his.theories.

If.I.tell.you.that.you.will.die.in.7.years.and.I.cant.prove.it.you.wont.take.me.seriously.now.if.I.had.proof.you.would.believe.me..
Why.would.I.believe.that.your.god.is.real.when.you.have.no.proof.of.it.

also:
You.didnt.list.any.of.the.things.your.messenger.claimed.1400years.ago.with.valid.sources.you.just.said.that.he.did.
Is.it.so.hard.for.you.to.even.know.what.your.messenger.stated.to.be.true?When,youre.such.a.good.follower.of.him.why.couldnt.you.just.quickly.list.few.of.the.things.isntead.you.decided.not.to.because.we.dont.believe.in.god.anyways...

but...Discussing.what.some.random.dude.wrote.down.1400.years.ago.can.still.be.debated.if.you.gave.us.proof.Excluding.the.god.debate.

I.notice.it.more.and.more.that.you.even.vaguely.quote.Quaran.even.tho.you.claim.that.its.the.holy.book.
Maybe.you.should.know.more.shit.about.your.holy.book.then?Maybe.go.read.it.to.a.extent.that.you.know.most.of.the.shit.about.it.or.atleast.basics.so.you.can.pull.out.some.certain.quotes.from.the.book.instead.of.just.stuttering.out.some.random.shit.about.your.book.in.half.a.sentence.

The quran tells things how this universes created for example things that in our day scientists just figure it out, So how come before 1400 years a messenger  know all this stuff? Things that we still doesn't know and we still figure it out, which before 1400 years there was technology or anything that will let them know things that in our days hard to figure.

Like.this^
What.the.fuck.thats.a.waste.of.sentence.
It.doesnt.say.anything.you.didnt.quote.anything.from.the.book.itself.you.just.said.that.it.was.written.down.
If.it.was.written.down.then.maybe.fucking.write.it.down.for.us.also?

"the.Quaran.tells"
Tells.fucking.what.you.didnt.say.anything.that.Quaran.tells..

Go.read.your.own.fucking.Quaran.and.learn.it.to.a.extent.that.you.understand.it.
It.seems.that.you.cant.even.udnerstand.the.damn.book.yet.you.bring.it.up.so.fucking.much.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 11:43:46 am by Drugs »

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 16, 2015, 11:46:34 am »
God created something that questions him by saying that he doesn't exist.

Good job, God.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 16, 2015, 11:49:44 am »
God created something that questions him by saying that he doesn't exist.

Good job, God.
My.point.exactly.

are.we.just.people.that.are.suppose.to.test.belivers.faith?
Is.our.purpose.in.this.life.to.test.belivers.faith.and.if.they.keep.believing.they.still.go.to.heaven.cause.their.faith.is.strong?

Then.what.is.our.purpose?(who.dont.believe.in.god)our.only.purpose.is.to.test.your.faith.
So.god.created.us.nonbelievers.because.thats.our.purpose.
Does.that.mean.we.get.a.free.pass.to.heaven?Or.did.god.just.randomly.create.people.that.directly.go.to.hell?

Why.did.god.create.humans.that.are.nonbelivers.and.go.to.hell?

our.purpose.in.life.is.to.be.nonbelivers
-to.test.belivers.faith
-but.we.were.still.created.by.god
-god.creates.nonbelivers
-nonbelievers.go.to.hell
-god.created.people.that.automatically.go.to.hell

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 16, 2015, 01:08:53 pm »
Just couple of human decided to write some words without proves,
And here's the definition of religion

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 16, 2015, 01:50:17 pm »

1)In my opinion you're not close to be called a human.

1)
Believes.that.god.created.all.humans..gets.mad.at.gods.creation.
When.god.created.us.then.why.did.they.create.us.to.not.believe.him.And.furthermore.why.would.you.question.your.gods.creation?

Rest.of.the.stuff.you.wrote.was.something.like.this...

I.believe.if.I.gave.you.the.proof-doesnt.give.me.anything...
-but.I.believe.if.I.did.you.would.overrule.it.therefore.I.cant.do.it.because.I.would.be.wrong...kcool.

-
If.its.true.that.your.messenger.assumed.few.things.correctly.(and.probably.most.of.them.were.incorrect).does.that.mean.hes.the.smartest.man.in.the.world?He.didnt.prove.it.
Scientists.make.theories.and.go.out.to.prove.them-they.wont.claim.their.theories.to.be.the.absolute.truth.until.they.can.prove.it.

Did.your.messenger.write.down.the.physics.and.numbers.behind.his.assumptions?I.doubt.
He.might.have.assumed.few.things.correctly.but.he.didnt.prove.his.assumptions.nor.he.tried.to.
He.probably.just.wanted.100%.faith.in.his.theories.

If.I.tell.you.that.you.will.die.in.7.years.and.I.cant.prove.it.you.wont.take.me.seriously.now.if.I.had.proof.you.would.believe.me..
Why.would.I.believe.that.your.god.is.real.when.you.have.no.proof.of.it.

also:
You.didnt.list.any.of.the.things.your.messenger.claimed.1400years.ago.with.valid.sources.you.just.said.that.he.did.
Is.it.so.hard.for.you.to.even.know.what.your.messenger.stated.to.be.true?When,youre.such.a.good.follower.of.him.why.couldnt.you.just.quickly.list.few.of.the.things.isntead.you.decided.not.to.because.we.dont.believe.in.god.anyways...

but...Discussing.what.some.random.dude.wrote.down.1400.years.ago.can.still.be.debated.if.you.gave.us.proof.Excluding.the.god.debate.

I.notice.it.more.and.more.that.you.even.vaguely.quote.Quaran.even.tho.you.claim.that.its.the.holy.book.
Maybe.you.should.know.more.shit.about.your.holy.book.then?Maybe.go.read.it.to.a.extent.that.you.know.most.of.the.shit.about.it.or.atleast.basics.so.you.can.pull.out.some.certain.quotes.from.the.book.instead.of.just.stuttering.out.some.random.shit.about.your.book.in.half.a.sentence.

The quran tells things how this universes created for example things that in our day scientists just figure it out, So how come before 1400 years a messenger  know all this stuff? Things that we still doesn't know and we still figure it out, which before 1400 years there was technology or anything that will let them know things that in our days hard to figure.

Like.this^
What.the.fuck.thats.a.waste.of.sentence.
It.doesnt.say.anything.you.didnt.quote.anything.from.the.book.itself.you.just.said.that.it.was.written.down.
If.it.was.written.down.then.maybe.fucking.write.it.down.for.us.also?

"the.Quaran.tells"
Tells.fucking.what.you.didnt.say.anything.that.Quaran.tells..

Go.read.your.own.fucking.Quaran.and.learn.it.to.a.extent.that.you.understand.it.
It.seems.that.you.cant.even.udnerstand.the.damn.book.yet.you.bring.it.up.so.fucking.much.

Ok, I got your point for the first question and here's your answer:
God created us for a reason, But you asking why he created us to start asking if he exists or not, Well this question is being asked only by someone who doesn't believe in him, Which means why don't you search a little bit more if he's real or not? if there's a big question mark about this question,
I can tell you if you just search a little bit and start telling yourself that MAYBE this bible book is real, and i should just find out that for myself if he's real or not

Moreover what do you call a book that tells us things that we didn't know and a messenger just write it down in a book, before 1400 years? nothing?

actually i can give you a proves and i didn't say i can't but i just simple said i won't because i know if i even give a million proofs nobody want to believe, It's like i will never believe in god and even if you give me more proofs i will not, so why should i waste my time?

I didn't say he's the smartest i said how could he knows things before 1400 years and that things we still don't know or we still figure them out, and there's nothing incorrect that he said, if you have something PROVEN that my messenger gave it wrong, quote it to me "no fucking wiki"
What i meant there must be a god who told my messenger about things before 1400 years that we still figure them out until this day.

Scientists.make.theories.and.go.out.to.prove.them: ok well so how did he know things that in our day scientists still looking to figure them out?

So number which means you believe that god is real?

I didn't say that i don't have proof " i said i have but i won't show proofs"

Yes i didn't give anything that my messenger stated because i don't want to, simple as this if you want to find out just google for it, it won't take long by title name, "miracles the quran proven"

I did read it and as i said i won't give any proofs if you want proofs go search for them by yourself,

Why do you know prove the opposite that god doesn't exists while i have to prove he's real?
Give me something proofs anything that tells you that he doesn't exists

I'd say that you have some rage issues that you must work on, Seems like my bible books gives you a lot rage which leads you to not respect other and what they believe in, so please if you would like to discuss more about it, be fucking respectful at least it's all i'm asking for.

By.the.way.it.should.took.you.so.long.to.quote.my.reply.by.writing.this.dots.

Just couple of human decided to write some words without proves,
And here's the definition of religion

If you read my whole post you wouldn't reply this,
What i meant is, When i give proofs that god is real, people will come up with un proved proofs that couple of humans decided to write it down, just because they hate the religion itself.

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 16, 2015, 01:58:58 pm »

actually i can give you a proves and i didn't say i can't but i just simple said i won't because i know if i even give a million proofs nobody want to believe, It's like i will never believe in god and even if you give me more proofs i will not, so why should i waste my time?

This is all that matters ^

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 16, 2015, 02:58:00 pm »
Allah.and.jesus.are.terrorists.who.live.in.heaven.
This.is.my.bible.and.it.clearly.states.it.

I.cant.prove.it.but.I.have.my.bible.and.it.says.so.right.there.
If.anyone.disagrees.im.gonna.claim.that.youre.stupid.and.ignorant.
if.you.dont.like.my.religion.then.dont.reply.
I.am.the.only.god.in.universe.
I.cant.prove.that.im.god.even.tho.im.alive.but.trust.me.im.god.
I.created.shit

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 16, 2015, 03:11:12 pm »

ehm in quran it doesn't really tell you to waste your time on praying just to clear things, it never forces you to do anything, actually it even points to do jobs and science and all life needs, we aren't robots that only pray :P.
also you guys saying why would god create someone who question his existence, well since you were informed that Islam and quran exist you should really search for the truth.
also why do you have the idea that all arabs are terrorists, when you stop having these ideas you can come to shit from your mouth
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 03:15:04 pm by Rockmanexe »

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 16, 2015, 03:26:52 pm »
Hey scientists I still didn't know how we exist.

You said it has to do something with explosions which are caused by elements...Okay maybe. But how in the world elements existed from the nothingness???

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 16, 2015, 03:28:14 pm »
Hey scientists I still didn't know how we exist.

You said it has to do something with explosions which are caused by elements...Okay maybe. But how in the world elements existed from the nothingness???
How.does.god.exist.from.nothingness ::)
The following users liked this post: King125, Kaner, Suryoyo K0

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 16, 2015, 03:41:37 pm »
God is not real.

Online Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 16, 2015, 03:55:30 pm »
Dam ,

Dunno what are you guys discussing here ,
It doesn't matter how hard you to try to explain it they won't believe in him / her or it, moreover Yaz , knight night and the other dudes will keep believing in god / allah or whatever you wanna call him.

Can I lock it pls ?

EDIT : I don't believe in Mohamed , Quran , Bible , Jesus , Jews book and Jews god / messenger .

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 03:57:37 pm by Ameer »

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34