The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #285 on: September 15, 2015, 11:48:35 am »
lol drugs i would like to see you punch someone who can make a universe
well.I.wouldnt.fucking.praise.him.either.

I.dont.pray.to.atoms.every.day.for.creating.me.or.whatever.
Lol, nobody is forcing you haha, even religious people don't pray but that's not the thing 'it's called worshipping' and oh well, you could just believe...atleast if you're unable to do the stuff you dislike, although it takes me 3 mins for each pray (we have 5 a day). :)

But I guess you already don't care ::) anyways, time will come and shit will show up..

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 15, 2015, 11:55:06 am »

Lol, nobody is forcing you haha, even religious people don't pray but that's not the thing 'it's called worshipping' and oh well, you could just believe...atleast if you're unable to do the stuff you dislike, although it takes me 3 mins for each pray (we have 5 a day). :)

But I guess you already don't care ::) anyways, time will come and shit will show up..
;)

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 15, 2015, 11:56:09 am »

You are not scaring anyone with your "you will see" etc as you obviously see we don't care.

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2015, 11:57:03 am »

You are not scaring anyone with your "you will see" etc as you obviously see we don't care.
I ain't threatening or 'scaring' anyone lol. As I said, matter of time.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 15, 2015, 11:57:38 am »

I.dont.care.if.you.believe.in.god.itself.I.hate.that.you.believe.in.some.other.shit.without.hesitation.

Assuming you don't believe in the after life as well right? What if it really existed, you don't want to live once again? If there was heaven you would not be a part of it? I have no idea why so much negativity although the ideas are really optimistic and positive.

If you're gonna tell me you don't wish to live once again, go ahead and fuck you then, lol.

Ok.so.im.assuming.you.werent.born.either;blind,deaf,without.limbs,in,a,shithole.of.a.place.where.you.have.no.food.
What.did.people.do.wrong.to.be.born.without.limbs.or.even.worse.medical.condition?What.do.they.have.to.do.to.be.born.normal?

And.then.theres.healthy.motherfuckers.eating.3.meals.a.day.without.not.much.concerns.about.shit.that.some.people.have.and.they.want.to.be.born.again...

theres.probably.a.sick.fucking.twist.in.your.beliefs.that.say.that.they.were.meant.to.be.born.this.way.or.I.dont.fucking.know...but.thats.just.weird.

some.people.wish.they.werent.born.at.all...wheres.your.god.when.you.need.it.
Do.you.get.a.better.seat.at.heaven.if.you.were.born.in.fucking.africa.

would.you.still.have.the.same.fucking.faith.in.god.when.it.seems.that.god.has.done.everything.to.fuck.you.over?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:03:16 pm by Drugs »

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 15, 2015, 12:02:28 pm »

I.dont.care.if.you.believe.in.god.itself.I.hate.that.you.believe.in.some.other.shit.without.hesitation.

Assuming you don't believe in the after life as well right? What if it really existed, you don't want to live once again? If there was heaven you would not be a part of it? I have no idea why so much negativity although the ideas are really optimistic and positive.

If you're gonna tell me you don't wish to live once again, go ahead and fuck you then, lol.

Ok.so.im.assuming.you.werent.born.either;blind,deaf,without.limbs,in,a,shithole.of.a.place.where.you.have.no.food.
What.did.people.do.wrong.to.be.born.without.limbs.or.even.worse.medical.condition?What.do.they.have.to.do.to.be.born.normal?

And.then.theres.healthy.motherfuckers.eating.3.meals.a.day.without.not.much.concerns.about.shit.that.some.people.have.and.they.want.to.be.born.again...

theres.probably.a.sick.fucking.twist.in.your.beliefs.that.say.that.they.were.meant.to.be.born.this.way.or.I.dont.fucking.know...but.thats.just.weird.

some.people.wish.they.werent.born.at.all...wheres.your.god.when.you.need.it.
Islam says the current life is just a test you either pass or you don't. What you see if people being disable or I don't know, missing a body part maybe is all part of the test. In Doom's day, everyone will be rebirthed from his grave, everyone will be young, everyone is mentally and physically cured. Waiting for the judgment to occur, however. The second life is endless. Everyone is immortal but it's up to you to be immortal in heaven or hell.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 15, 2015, 12:03:15 pm »
Karel pls there is no point in debating anything with them they will stick to their quran.

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 15, 2015, 12:04:37 pm »
Why.is.my.test.harder.than.your.test?
seems.like.a.harder.test.would.instantly.put.majority.of.people.taking.a.harder.test.in.hell?And.those.with.easier.test.get.a.free.pass.to.heaven?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:06:34 pm by Drugs »

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 15, 2015, 12:05:41 pm »
Karel pls there is no point in debating anything with them they will stick to their quran.
I know that most I say is supernatural for mind to accept but meh...why the fuck not, I still don't get it, why wouldn't you just believe and if it's fucking wrong then you didn't lose anything and if it's true then you won everything, that's what I can't understand...

Online Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 15, 2015, 01:47:58 pm »
I know that most I say is supernatural for mind to accept but meh...why the fuck not, I still don't get it, why wouldn't you just believe and if it's fucking wrong then you didn't lose anything and if it's true then you won everything, that's what I can't understand...

I don't think it works like dat  ::)

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 15, 2015, 06:31:51 pm »
@Rockmanexe

wait wait wait..... when was  being rich  a measure for the existence of god, if so let me tell you then god does exist if you want to think this way
for example DUBAI, they are bunch of muslims/christians etc and they are hyper rich 

also yeah right temperature can be proved,but existence of god can't be proved?
hmmm assuming you are right that it can't be proved but the non-existence of god can't be proved either
right?
something got my attention btw
Slothknows said that imagining what it looks like in death is beyond our imagination
which is right,us humans have only our minds to use
so humans have nothing to use but their minds and look for clues etc.

The temprature can be proven by science, God can't be proven by anything
http://www.scienceclarified.com/everyday/Real-Life-Physics-Vol-2/Temperature-How-it-works.html

Saying he can't be unproven is the same as saying unicorns really do exist.
123213headed dragons with 232 dicks flying around exists.
It can't be unproven? Right?

It's a really bad arguement because it states no facts...

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 15, 2015, 09:09:37 pm »
Judgement Day will come. Let them talk Yaz. In shaa Allah they will realise what they have done. Also a question to non believers: What d ya think will happen when you die?

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 15, 2015, 09:14:38 pm »
Judgement Day will come. Let them talk Yaz. In shaa Allah they will realise what they have done. Also a question to non believers: What d ya think will happen when you die?

Life will switch off just like a light does. Then you get buried 6ft under to rot and let the insects feast on your flesh.

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 15, 2015, 09:22:48 pm »
a thousand year old book predicts judgement day, Sounds legit.

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 15, 2015, 09:58:47 pm »
I become a tiger just as Mario becomes a camel.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34