The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2015, 09:41:46 pm »
wait what you are saying religions have more holes than big bang theory, tell me 1 hole in islam and i will shut up , since you lack knowledge about islam you will use wiki or any other internet source
so yeah go on, ill fix every corrupt thought about islam
The quran itself is the hole. That damn book is more than a thousand year old and you expect us to believe in it? if people are this ignorant enough to believe in it, imagine how ignorant they were a thousand years ago when delusional people wrote it.
3- ever wondered why almost everyone who was muslim since he was kid never really changed his mind and started being atheist?
because once you're brainwashed it's very hard to get unbrainwashed
ignored everything and directly went on to make a joke hmm
Because they actually are brainwashed in case you don't know it. if a kid would choose by himself/herself, i bet most of them wouldn't believe any of that nonsense. the parents are the ones responsible of their religion.
did you even reconsider anything else i wrote?? no you didn't ofc
a dumb answer as usual would be: because it's bullshit

I find it thoroughly enjoying at how much of a hypocrite you're being. "Did you even read what I wrote blah blah blah".

You're not reading his replies either, lol.

I agree with Suryoyo, parents force children into religion. From a young age kids are fed horse shit regarding religion, my own personal view is, let your child grow up and choose to be religious or not. If I ask you one simple question, will you answer it honestly?

When you started going to church/mosque whatever, was it your choice, or did your parents take you while you were growing up? Making it become apart of your life, something you do to this day because it's how you've been raised.
The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2015, 10:27:29 pm »
wait what you are saying religions have more holes than big bang theory, tell me 1 hole in islam and i will shut up , since you lack knowledge about islam you will use wiki or any other internet source
so yeah go on, ill fix every corrupt thought about islam
The quran itself is the hole. That damn book is more than a thousand year old and you expect us to believe in it? if people are this ignorant enough to believe in it, imagine how ignorant they were a thousand years ago when delusional people wrote it.
3- ever wondered why almost everyone who was muslim since he was kid never really changed his mind and started being atheist?
because once you're brainwashed it's very hard to get unbrainwashed
ignored everything and directly went on to make a joke hmm
Because they actually are brainwashed in case you don't know it. if a kid would choose by himself/herself, i bet most of them wouldn't believe any of that nonsense. the parents are the ones responsible of their religion.
did you even reconsider anything else i wrote?? no you didn't ofc
a dumb answer as usual would be: because it's bullshit

I find it thoroughly enjoying at how much of a hypocrite you're being. "Did you even read what I wrote blah blah blah".

You're not reading his replies either, lol.

I agree with Suryoyo, parents force children into religion. From a young age kids are fed horse shit regarding religion, my own personal view is, let your child grow up and choose to be religious or not. If I ask you one simple question, will you answer it honestly?

When you started going to church/mosque whatever, was it your choice, or did your parents take you while you were growing up? Making it become apart of your life, something you do to this day because it's how you've been raised.
I've been raised like this but I also had the choice to decide after all what I have been through regarding religion.

I'm totally convinced that I'm on the right path though. And oh, it was not my parents whom forced me, there is nothing like 'religious force' that's ISIS logic, that's why they kill. Parents only teach.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 15, 2015, 01:04:55 am »
From what I have read, when Muslim children disobey their parents wishes they get physically disciplined. Even though the Quran may not promote abusive behaviour towards children, the culture as a whole is quite abusive when it comes to a child disobeying his/her parents.

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 15, 2015, 01:07:48 am »
From what I have read, when Muslim children disobey their parents wishes they get physically disciplined. Even though the Quran may not promote abusive behaviour towards children, the culture as a whole is quite abusive when it comes to a child disobeying his/her parents.
This is not about diobeying, it's about FORCE. Plus, we're not talking about a culture, Josh, a religion.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 15, 2015, 01:57:10 am »
This is not about diobeying, it's about FORCE. Plus, we're not talking about a culture, Josh, a religion.
Islam is a culture.

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 15, 2015, 02:04:41 am »
Islam is a culture.
What the f did I just read??? Islam is a religon dude. There are Chinese Muslims and Arabic Muslims (For example) ARE THEIR TRADITIONS THE SAME? FUCK NO. Islam is a religion. Unless you don't know culture 'means' in particular lol.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 15, 2015, 05:16:52 am »
You wouldn't even know the quran existed if it wasn't for your parents. You are never going to convince any of us into believing your beliefs, we are by far too developed to be brainwashed at this state. Also you never had much of a choice since the environment around you is all religious, you would probably be condemned by people around you so i fear being religious is actually essential for surviving there.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 05:19:55 am by Martin »

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Joshiee, Suryoyo K0

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 15, 2015, 10:41:31 am »
You wouldn't even know the quran existed if it wasn't for your parents. You are never going to convince any of us into believing your beliefs, we are by far too developed to be brainwashed at this state. Also you never had much of a choice since the environment around you is all religious, you would probably be condemned by people around you so i fear being religious is actually essential for surviving there.
for the 10000th time it's not called brainwashed i rather was sucked into this and completely convinced how
perfect Islam can be, so many situations happened, like just so many i can't really remember everything,
i live Islam in my country or rather in my village everyone is so close and bonded there, we aren't bunch of farmers who believe in something and blindly follow it we made researches alot of other things that is just enough to make us believe Islam
and probably we aren't some smart asses think that we are geniuses and everyone else is stupid and "brainwashed" 

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 15, 2015, 11:07:52 am »
for the 10000th time it's not called brainwashed i rather was sucked into this and completely convinced how
perfect Islam can be, so many situations happened, like just so many i can't really remember everything,
i live Islam in my country or rather in my village everyone is so close and bonded there, we aren't bunch of farmers who believe in something and blindly follow it we made researches alot of other things that is just enough to make us believe Islam
and probably we aren't some smart asses think that we are geniuses and everyone else is stupid and "brainwashed"
Go.research.a.dictionary

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 15, 2015, 11:20:49 am »
Assuming you don't believe in the after life as well right? What if it really existed, you don't want to live once again? If there was heaven you would not be a part of it? I have no idea why so much negativity although the ideas are really optimistic and positive.

If you're gonna tell me you don't wish to live once again, go ahead and fuck you then, lol.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 15, 2015, 11:38:19 am »
Assuming you don't believe in the after life as well right? What if it really existed, you don't want to live once again? If there was heaven you would not be a part of it? I have no idea why so much negativity although the ideas are really optimistic and positive.

If you're gonna tell me you don't wish to live once again, go ahead and fuck you then, lol.
If.god.exists.id.want.to.punch.the.fucker.in.the.face.not.go.live.with.him.and.9.billion.arabs.
Sorry.

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 15, 2015, 11:40:12 am »

If.god.exists.id.want.to.punch.the.fucker.in.the.face.not.go.live.with.him.and.9.billion.arabs.
Sorry.
Who are you referring to? "fucker"

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 15, 2015, 11:42:17 am »

Sorry.
Who are you referring to? "fucker"
God

turns.out.god.created.life...
god.created.me...

why.would.I.care.I.didnt.ask.for.it.

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 15, 2015, 11:44:31 am »
lol drugs i would like to see you punch someone who can make a universe :P
us humans can die so easily
if a flee gets in your ear you are done for, so if a flee can kill you that easily, then what a god can do XD?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:46:53 am by Rockmanexe »

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 15, 2015, 11:45:25 am »
lol drugs i would like to see you punch someone who can make a universe
well.I.wouldnt.fucking.praise.him.either.

I.dont.pray.to.atoms.every.day.for.creating.me.or.whatever.

point.being.if.I.dont.want.to.go.live.with.muslims.and.get.into.that.religion.while.I.live.Why.would.I.suddenly.want.after.I.die(heaven.exists)
I.wouldnt.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:48:35 am by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Martin
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34