The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #255 on: September 14, 2015, 07:34:31 pm »
as far as i know in the current time there is no way we can turn gas into solid or  into living creatures, so saying that a gas explosion could create human beings is absolutely wrong.
There is, it happens to water vapor in winter quite a lot. Here's your wikipedia article. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deposition_(phase_transition)
Honestly, the sheer lack of basic physics and chemistry knowledge is starting to dissapoint me.

As for the big bang, you do know the 'gas explosion' released a ton of atoms that started reacting to eachother, this happened over the course of millions upon millions of years. As for how life started, it had to do something with the creation of membranes, which formed the first cells. I can't really find any good links on this one, I'll leave that to someone else.

As for my own stance on religion, I might post something later. I'd have to explain the allegory of the cave, which would take quite a while. Just here to share some of my biology/physics/chemistry knowledge for now.
;
The following users liked this post: Suryoyo K0

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 14, 2015, 08:41:38 pm »
wait what you are saying religions have more holes than big bang theory, tell me 1 hole in islam and i will shut up , since you lack knowledge about islam you will use wiki or any other internet source
so yeah go on, ill fix every corrupt thought about islam
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 08:49:39 pm by Rockmanexe »

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 14, 2015, 08:48:25 pm »
wait what you are saying religions has more holes than big bang theory, tell me 1 hole in islam and i will shut up , since you lack knowledge about islam you will use wiki or any other internet source
>They'll just say ISIS :kappa:

Although ISIS are not an actualy Muslims, just some group of terrorists motherfuckers trying to doom in the name of Allah and Islam. But that's the only so-called hole which is not actually true.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Rockmanexe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 14, 2015, 08:51:44 pm »
wait what you are saying religions has more holes than big bang theory, tell me 1 hole in islam and i will shut up , since you lack knowledge about islam you will use wiki or any other internet source
>They'll just say ISIS :kappa:

Although ISIS are not an actualy Muslims, just some group of terrorists motherfuckers trying to doom in the name of Allah and Islam. But that's the only so-called hole which is not actually true.
ISIS kill muslims for no reason so that only is enough to prove that they aren't really Muslims

thanks so much fate-kun
The following users liked this post: Yaz

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 14, 2015, 08:52:26 pm »
wait what you are saying religions have more holes than big bang theory, tell me 1 hole in islam and i will shut up , since you lack knowledge about islam you will use wiki or any other internet source
The quran itself is the hole. That damn book is more than a thousand year old and you expect us to believe in it? if people are this ignorant enough to believe in it, imagine how ignorant they were a thousand years ago when delusional people wrote it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 08:54:02 pm by Suryoyo K0 »

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 14, 2015, 08:53:06 pm »
So far I have said nothing about your religion and I don't plan to. I just attempted to educate you as to how physics work, and cover said 'holes' in the big bang theory. I will not talk about any religion in particular, nor will I judge you for beliving in it. I will post my own view on religion sometime later. Once again, I did not say anything about your religion and I do not mean to disprove or deface it in any way by explaining these things. I mean no harm.
;
The following users liked this post: Rockmanexe

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 14, 2015, 08:58:33 pm »
The quran itself is the hole. That damn book is more than a thousand year old and you expect us to believe in it? if people are this ignorant enough to believe in it, imagine how ignorant they were a thousand years ago when delusional people wrote it.
You dumbo haven't read it even and yet you just judge it the way you want from your own delusional perspective.

READ IT THEN COME AND JUDGE ffs

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 14, 2015, 09:10:56 pm »
You dumbo haven't read it even and yet you just judge it the way you want from your own delusional perspective.

READ IT THEN COME AND JUDGE ffs
Would you be so kind as to provide us with an online readable version of it, so we don't end up googling a wrongfully translated one instead?
;

Offline Rockmanexe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 14, 2015, 09:11:10 pm »
ho ho ho i was waiting for this to come
lets go for some facts about Quran
1-it's written in arabic so you saying shit about Quran when you can't even read it is just dumb sorry i don't mean any offense,if you say that you can read the translated version then no sorry  Arabic is just something else, you can't really translate Quran when you want to see how great it is, as reading Quran in translated language ruins the whole meaning of the words  which shows a great hole to other people who know nothing about Arabic
2-  that being said it still shows how great it is for more than 1000 years to the people who read it not just blindly follow it,also the fact that every one who can read arabic very well and understand it's meanings etc
WILL get into Islam
3- ever wondered why almost everyone who was muslim since he was kid never really changed his mind and started being atheist?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 09:16:37 pm by Rockmanexe »

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 14, 2015, 09:15:29 pm »
ho ho ho i was waiting for this to come
lets go for some facts about Quran
1-it's written in arabic so you saying shit about Quran when you can't even read it is just dumb sorry i don't mean any offense,if you say that you can read the translated version then no sorry  Arabic is just something else, you can't really translate Quran when you want to see how great it is, as reading Quran in translated language ruins the whole meaning of the words  which shows a great hole to other people who know nothing about Arabic
2-  that being said it still shows how great it is for more than 1000 years to the people who read it not just blindly follow it,also the fact that every one who can read arabic very well and understand it's meanings etc
WILL get into Islam

biased
ˈbʌɪəst/
adjective
adjective: biased

unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 14, 2015, 09:17:31 pm »
3- ever wondered why almost everyone who was muslim since he was kid never really changed his mind and started being atheist?
because once you're brainwashed it's very hard to get unbrainwashed

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Rockmanexe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 14, 2015, 09:20:12 pm »
ignored everything and directly went on to make a joke hmm

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 14, 2015, 09:21:51 pm »
I wasn't making a joke.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 14, 2015, 09:25:36 pm »
Because they actually are brainwashed in case you don't know it. if a kid would choose by himself/herself, i bet most of them wouldn't believe any of that nonsense. the parents are the ones responsible of their religion.

Offline Rockmanexe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2015, 09:30:31 pm »
Because they actually are brainwashed in case you don't know it. if a kid would choose by himself/herself, i bet most of them wouldn't believe any of that nonsense. the parents are the ones responsible of their religion.
did you even reconsider anything else i wrote?? no you didn't ofc
a dumb answer as usual would be: because it's bullshit

thanks so much fate-kun
The following users liked this post: Yaz
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34