The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2015, 05:53:00 pm »
We are debating the existence of god, and you ask people to prove that he doesn't exist. How does this make sense?
Then prove how we exist in first place lol.

*Don't refer to the big bang thingy, it's total bullshit.

Please, explain, why is it bullshit? This is the debates section after all.

I thought you arabs liked big explosions and stuff.
There is no logical explanation of an explosion to be a cause of human existence, prove to me how is it possible since you came up with the idea in first place lol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
You could still wiki the opposite of this and get the answer, hah ???

Brb making some explosions, hoping on getting some biological sons.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Nany499

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
  • why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2015, 06:36:59 pm »
We are debating the existence of god, and you ask people to prove that he doesn't exist. How does this make sense?

wait wait wait wait ok ok, so, so you're telling me, that like 1 single event, not complex organisms, not fucking cyborg robots, literally just 1 single event that created the universe is complete bullshit, however some big omnipotent omniscient omnipresent skydaddy can just poof into existence and everything is all fine and dandy? or wait wait sorry was he there in the first place anyways?
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2015, 06:48:34 pm »

There is no logical explanation of an explosion to be a cause of human existence, prove to me how is it possible since you came up with the idea in first place lol.

XD ikr
big bang theory has so many holes since putting a theory requires proofs for example:
 as far as i know in the current time there is no way we can turn gas into solid or  into living creatures, so saying that a gas explosion could create human beings is absolutely wrong.
assuming that you can create living beings with explosions then why didn't the nuclear bomb in Hirushima
or Nakasaki create humans or aliens for example :S?, wait now that i think of it, it even killed way so many people so explosions do the exact opposite of creating :P
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:50:43 pm by Rockmanexe »

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2015, 07:01:46 pm »

XD ikr
 as far as i know in the current time there is no way we can turn gas into solid
Something tells me you don't have snow where you live

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2015, 07:05:02 pm »

XD ikr
not a direct way of being racist huh?ok ok lets say we can actually do that but can you create humans fully functioned with gas no fking way unless you are a god

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 14, 2015, 07:09:28 pm »

XD ikr
not a direct way of being racist huh?ok ok lets say we can actually do that but can you create humans fully functioned with gas no fking way unless you are a god
not gas, carbon

Offline Nany499

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 14, 2015, 07:10:31 pm »

XD ikr
big bang theory has so many holes since putting a theory requires proofs for example:
 as far as i know in the current time there is no way we can turn gas into solid or  into living creatures, so saying that a gas explosion could create human beings is absolutely wrong.
assuming that you can create living beings with explosions then why didn't the nuclear bomb in Hirushima
or Nakasaki create humans or aliens for example :S?, wait now that i think of it, it even killed way so many people so explosions do the exact opposite of creating :P

1)Religion has just as many/more holes than the big bang theory,it's just that the big bang theory is somewhat more plausible for some
2)"there is no way we can turn gas into solid" is that comment even serious ??????????????????
m9 have you never been in a chemistry lab, get me some solid iodine and I'll turn that into gas and vice versa.
3)ok let me give you a quick physics lesson, it doesn't really prove the big bang but it may cure you of your scientific illiteracy. So basically, the explosions in the nuclear bombs are made by Nuclear fission, it's when you have elements that are heavier than iron (Uranium for example) split into two, hence the word "fission", (Uranium turning into krypton(no not supermans homeland) and barium). then a chain reaction happens causing it to go boom ( I don't wanna get into details I did this 2 years ago in school). However, what happens in stars is THE EXACT OPPOSITE,the process is called nuclear FUSION, where elements that are lighter than iron (hydrogen) turn into a heavier element (Hydrogen turns into helium), which is happening to our star right now, since it's small when the hydrogen runs out it's gonna slowly cool off into a white dwarf, however stars bigger than our sun make heavier elements, and then when they run out, it collapses into itself and a big gigantic BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM happens, (look up nova or supernova) which makes up more, heavier elements. so yeah, you can make stuff out of big booms ok?

the origin of life however has not been proven yet, I doubt we'll ever know the origin of life, but it's certainly not big old skydaddy
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“the voice of beauty speaks softly; it creeps only into the most fully awakened souls”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 14, 2015, 07:11:49 pm »

XD ikr
That's exactly my point lol. It doesn't create shit it destroys.

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2015, 07:13:05 pm »

XD ikr

1)Religion has just as many/more holes than the big bang theory,it's just that the big bang theory is somewhat more plausible for some
2)"there is no way we can turn gas into solid" is that comment even serious ??????????????????
m9 have you never been in a chemistry lab, get me some solid iodine and I'll turn that into gas and vice versa.
3)ok let me give you a quick physics lesson, it doesn't really prove the big bang but it may cure you of your scientific illiteracy. So basically, the explosions in the nuclear bombs are made by Nuclear fission, it's when you have elements that are heavier than iron (Uranium for example) split into two, hence the word "fission", (Uranium turning into krypton(no not supermans homeland) and barium). then a chain reaction happens causing it to go boom ( I don't wanna get into details I did this 2 years ago in school). However, what happens in stars is THE EXACT OPPOSITE,the process is called nuclear FUSION, where elements that are lighter than iron (hydrogen) turn into a heavier element (Hydrogen turns into helium), which is happening to our star right now, since it's small when the hydrogen runs out it's gonna slowly cool off into a white dwarf, however stars bigger than our sun make heavier elements, and then when they run out, it collapses into itself and a big gigantic BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM happens, (look up nova or supernova) which makes up more, heavier elements. so yeah, you can make stuff out of big booms ok?

the origin of life however has not been proven yet, I doubt we'll ever know the origin of life, but it's certainly not big old skydaddy

but my magical book says otherwise

Offline Nany499

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 14, 2015, 07:14:35 pm »

XD ikr

also please look up "Supernova nucleosynthesis", sorry I forgot to add that in my original comment
― Friedrich Nietzsche
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2015, 07:15:11 pm »

XD ikr

So atheism has different ways to expalin life's origin; therefore Humanity's existence? :kappa:

I'm confused now.

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2015, 07:16:29 pm »

XD ikr

So atheism has different ways to expalin life's origin; therefore Humanity's existence? :kappa:

I'm confused now.
It's called science, not atheism

Offline Yaz

• +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2015, 07:17:24 pm »

XD ikr

I'm confused now.
No but what you both share in common is Atheism, science is part of it

Offline Nany499

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 14, 2015, 07:18:56 pm »

XD ikr

I'm confused now.

what Ras said, if you read what I typed carefully, you can see that I was explaining to you how you can make elements out of explosions that go BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, as I stated in the end and will state again: (it's in bold this time friends)
― Friedrich Nietzsche
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 14, 2015, 07:20:19 pm »

XD ikr

I'm confused now.
No but what you both share in common is Atheism, science is part of it
Seems like you don't know just how much people in the world that are both religious and believe in science (poor wording but you get what I mean)

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34