The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ralphe10

• Liked: 388 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
HTC one M8 - Samsung Galaxy S5
« on: May 02, 2015, 04:59:06 pm »
Tell me your experiences with those phones

a broken clock still tells you the right time twice a day

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
Re: HTC one M8 - Samsung Galaxy S5
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 05:36:00 pm »
Galaxy S6 or gtfo :kappa:
My brother has one.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Eestikutt09

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wut.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 07:20:56 pm »
Well, I haven't owned either of them personally, althoug my mother has the M7. I've heard that the M8 has an infamous camera issue, where it can't focus properly although it can be somewhat fixed by conventional means.

All I can say about the S5 though, is that it's pretty fucking ugly lmao. My experience with samsungs has been great though, never had one bug out on me and my 5 year old galaxy gio still works nicely.

Out of those two, samsung has better specs, while the HTC looks a lot better. Why those two though?
Not quite yet.

Offline Ralphe10

• +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 08:36:15 pm »
Well, I haven't owned either of them personally, althoug my mother has the M7. I've heard that the M8 has an infamous camera issue, where it can't focus properly although it can be somewhat fixed by conventional means.

All I can say about the S5 though, is that it's pretty fucking ugly lmao. My experience with samsungs has been great though, never had one bug out on me and my 5 year old galaxy gio still works nicely.

Out of those two, samsung has better specs, while the HTC looks a lot better. Why those two though?
I owe a Samsung galaxy s3 atm. But I'm searching for a new phone :p

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 08:41:22 pm »

I owe a Samsung galaxy s3 atm. But I'm searching for a new phone :p
iPhone 6 is the answer :kappa:

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 08:55:44 pm »
I have HTC one m8 right now and my friend for the samsung galaxy s5 and we compared the phones and seems like HTC one m8 better then the samsung with few things, and to be honest i'm so happy with it, In my opinion if you can offer for the M9 it would be great, other then i suggest HTC one m8.
However do not think about buying an iPhone, Before i bought my current phone, I've watched many videos which they compare phones to others and between then iPhone 6 and the samsung Galaxy s5, It appears that HTC better then those two phones, so yeah, At the end it's up to you, and as i suggest you above, HTC all the way.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:59:23 pm by Knight Night »

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 09:20:35 pm »
s5 is crap, dunno about the htc.
I bought myself a s6 and it's an amazing phone, better buy it<3

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

The following users liked this post: Esam121

Offline Eestikutt09

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wut.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 12:18:54 am »
s5 is crap, dunno about the htc.
I bought myself a s6 and it's an amazing phone, better buy it<3

Yeah, S6 seems great. Shit costs a fuckton though. Damn iPhone tier. I own a Galaxy Alpha myself and I'm pretty damn pleased with it.  Looks aesthetic and performs well.
Not quite yet.

Offline Ralphe10

• +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2015, 06:15:17 pm »
I have HTC one m8 right now and my friend for the samsung galaxy s5 and we compared the phones and seems like HTC one m8 better then the samsung with few things, and to be honest i'm so happy with it, In my opinion if you can offer for the M9 it would be great, other then i suggest HTC one m8.
However do not think about buying an iPhone, Before i bought my current phone, I've watched many videos which they compare phones to others and between then iPhone 6 and the samsung Galaxy s5, It appears that HTC better then those two phones, so yeah, At the end it's up to you, and as i suggest you above, HTC all the way.
The answer I was looking for!

Thanks boys,  gonna buy the M8 soon :)

Pages: 1