The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
What phone to get
« on: November 16, 2016, 02:53:44 pm »
I'm buying a phone next month and can afford to spent 100-160 eur.
My inital thoughts were just getting cheapest one for 100eur, but since I dont know shit about phones maybe 160 eur phones offer much more.

So theres Just5 freedom and coolpad modena for 100eur, but bunch of 160eur phones too so why are 160eur phones better.

I want decent camera (better than my 7year old phones 8MP camera)
I want a decent phone that I can use most popular apps with Snapchat and all the other shit

Site: https://pood.elisa.ee/webshop/private/category/mobile?priceRanges=47.8-300&sortType=price

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: What phone to get
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 03:34:53 pm »
Those two you mentioned I wouldn't really buy them cos they aren't really 'popular' brands I've never even heard of them l0l but if those are suitable for your budget then why not they can't be that bad.
From that site I'd go for either Samsung Galaxy J3 which was like 132 euros or Huawei P8 Lite which was like 189 euros but that's a bit over your budget.
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 03:44:12 pm »
Those cheap Huawei phones are usually pretty good for their price.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 03:53:52 pm »
So what's your snapchat? :kappa:

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 04:37:45 pm »
Those two you mentioned I wouldn't really buy them cos they aren't really 'popular' brands I've never even heard of them l0l but if those are suitable for your budget then why not they can't be that bad.
From that site I'd go for either Samsung Galaxy J3 which was like 132 euros or Huawei P8 Lite which was like 189 euros but that's a bit over your budget.
Just5 freedom seems to be same as branded phones based on stats, except processor but it does seem to have better camera
But I cant simply find any honest reviews on these less known phones

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 07:04:46 pm »
not a fan of huawei but P8 Lite seems to be the best option for that price range

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 11:25:48 am »
Just buy a potato, it'd be better
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 02:51:26 pm »
I have no clue about the brands you've mentioned, I myself have owned mostly samsung phones and a HTC one.

Samsung is a good brand with good quality for your money and they have a wide range of different phones which can suit the amount you want to spend.

I used to own a samsung phone from about 130 euro which lasted for 2 years and never had any problems, recently I bought a new one which costed me 300 euro because it's pretty large which better specs.

You should go for a cheap samsung, I wouldn't go for a samsung S series though because they are pretty overpriced for what you get.

I have a samsung J7 which has better specs than the s6 and it's cheaper aswell.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 03:06:02 pm »
I have no clue about the brands you've mentioned, I myself have owned mostly samsung phones and a HTC one.

Samsung is a good brand with good quality for your money and they have a wide range of different phones which can suit the amount you want to spend.

I used to own a samsung phone from about 130 euro which lasted for 2 years and never had any problems, recently I bought a new one which costed me 300 euro because it's pretty large which better specs.

You should go for a cheap samsung, I wouldn't go for a samsung S series though because they are pretty overpriced for what you get.

What do you mean lasted you 2 years though, Ive had a nokia that have lasted me 6-7. Given the rain damage fucked it up when I was out drinking once.
 :-X

So should I go for samsung galaxy J3 or Samsung galaxy grand prime, or something else?

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 04:29:27 pm »

What do you mean lasted you 2 years though, Ive had a nokia that have lasted me 6-7. Given the rain damage fucked it up when I was out drinking once.

So should I go for samsung galaxy J3 or Samsung galaxy grand prime, or something else?
Well it didn't break or anything but I just wanted something new, couldn't easily lasted a while longer.

I'd go for the J3

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 12:18:55 pm »

Well it didn't break or anything but I just wanted something new, couldn't easily lasted a while longer.

I'd go for the J3
thx got it today
Pages: 1