The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline D Outlawz

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thinking about a new computer
« on: November 22, 2014, 11:37:05 pm »
So Hey, basically its  christmas coming and my father said that i could get a new pc i want but it cant be over 600 euros , so basically i thought if i should buy a i3 gamer plus(http://arvutitark.ee/est/TOOTEKATALOOG/LAUAARVUTID-ARVUTITARK-PC-Arvutitark-Gamer/it-Intel-i3-Gamer-Plus-128693) i dont know if its the best pc for that money, if u think i can BUILD a better one than please give me the build, i think i can handle putting it together.
Much love,
D outlawz

Offline D Outlawz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Thinking about a new computer
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 11:39:46 pm »
ALSO GUYS, my current pc has bad build but i have gtx 560(gygabyte one), so what  should i do

Offline April

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 01:41:42 pm »
Wrong section, I guess.

But

The pc in the link given is quite decent. But as I'm not too familiar with the 7 series Nvidia cards, I can't really give a full approval.
The 560 TI isn't that bad either.. It can run the current games which are out easily + as the new year's coming up, Intel will probably introduce another bridge (starting with a 5) ( wont give my head for that fact) and AMD will make the 8xxx cards open for the public.
So I wouldn't really rush with buying one.
But for that budget, I would probably build one myself and for the AMd solution , but that's all up to you.

Offline April

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 01:42:40 pm »
My bad, didn't look at the Sections header

Offline D Outlawz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile