The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Intel I5 3450
3.1 GHZ Quad core cpu
MSI m-ATK motherboard
Asus GTX S60 TI GPU
1 GB DDR5 video card
H88M
16 GB Ram

It's my friends computer,  he's selling it. No solid price yet,  I'll try finding out. None of this means anything to me, I was hoping you computer people could tell me if I should even consider buying this thing just based on those specs.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Depends on what kind of games you play. Gtx 560ti is pretty old
but will run games quite well tbh (~20 fps on Far Cry 3 on 1080p on ultra settings for example
which gives you some guiding light on how it will perform on other games.)
Core i5 is great for gaming and 16 GB of RAM is more than enough.

It's a rather 'old' gaming setup but it depends on what kind of games you play to make it a worth it purchase.

Mary

Depends on how old it is too. New this would cost around 600eu i think (just the case, monitor etc excluded). It's a good solid pc and will be able to run a lot of things at the same time, gpu doesn't matter that much that it's old, the cpu and ram will be sufficient to run most aaa games quite fluent.
Pages: 1