The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
Revision 317
« on: March 17, 2016, 09:13:11 am »
Anyone know where I can get a client and server starter pack for revision 317 me and a friend from work where just wanting to muck about and enhance our programming knowledge and design an rsps for ourselves for when we are bored?
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Mary

Re: Revision 317
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 09:24:24 am »
moparscape or rune-server
The following users liked this post: Skelon

Offline Skelon

• +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 10:47:52 am »
Thank you Merel, is it a decent one with all the basics or would we need to code the full lot

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 06:20:56 pm »
Thank you Merel, is it a decent one with all the basics or would we need to code the full lot

You would have to find one yourself on the forums above (moparscape or rune-server).

EDIT: I'm guessing you mean that, unless Mary sent you a private message with one which you could download, if so just ignore me.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 06:25:28 pm by Il Pk I »

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry

Offline Skelon

• +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 08:26:43 pm »

You would have to find one yourself on the forums above (moparscape or rune-server).

EDIT: I'm guessing you mean that, unless Mary sent you a private message with one which you could download, if so just ignore me.

No that's great thanks will have a look through them when I'm home, but nah no pm with any haha

Mary

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 08:34:59 pm »
theres tons of guides on how to make one, how to customize one and guides for beginners and more advanced people for starting a server on there, they usually also include a source, generally called whitescape hyperion etc etc those are all types of sources you can use

Offline Skelon

• +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2016, 08:37:49 pm »
Ah I see that would be good then as I said it was more just to get some experience behind me and my mate, we don't really have time to take it far more just for messing about in our spare time, one of the other guys is a graphic designer so he said he would do some work to keep himself up to scratch as well

EDIT: if we come up with anything worthwhile and would be good for Emps, are they able to use it even though it's for revision 317 or would it need to recoded to whichever revision thomy uses?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 08:40:42 pm by Skelon »

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2016, 08:51:50 pm »
EDIT: if we come up with anything worthwhile and would be good for Emps, are they able to use it even though it's for revision 317 or would it need to recoded to whichever revision thomy uses?

Emps-World most likely uses custom code for most things if not all therefore it would have to be re-coded, but if you do make something custom it might be worth posting in suggestions & ideas with your idea/concept :)

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry

Mary

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2016, 09:26:33 pm »

Emps-World most likely uses custom code for most things if not all therefore it would have to be re-coded, but if you do make something custom it might be worth posting in suggestions & ideas with your idea/concept :)
fixed

no skits would work in emps without having to read and fix it all over

Offline Skelon

• +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 09:29:14 pm »

fixed

no skits would work in emps without having to read and fix it all over

Ah okay well if we do find something original I will post it in suggestions and ideas and show thomy my code and he can do what he wants with it from there

Offline Revolutions

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2016, 04:39:56 am »
and about the emps-world source, emps probably went online in 2007? dunno, the source was probably winter-love and the revision was 317
Pages: 1