The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Razer
« on: May 21, 2015, 11:39:08 am »
So today, i bought myself Razer kraken 7.1 Chroma, and when i plug it in, it says installing device please wait, and when i open the interface it is searching for the driver in the windows list, and after it searches it finds one and starts installing it afterwards, it says Failed to install the driver software

Has anyone experience such thing like this before? please help me

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Razer
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 02:15:35 pm »
You gotta release the kraken moit.
The following users liked this post: Charr

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 02:53:10 pm »
Razer has its own drivers for their product, go on their official site and download the drivers used for your product

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 06:14:52 pm »
I can't believe i spent my entire day going to the store i bought the headsets from and it ends up its the problem with my freaking PC

If my system files are corrupted, how are they supposed to be fixed?

Suggestions please.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 07:22:54 pm »

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 07:26:00 pm »
Did you download the drivers from Razers website? http://www.razerzone.com/synapse2/downloadpc (direct) or http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-kraken-71-chroma
I've downloaded everything, I have the synapse + the surround sounds too, but it doesnt work, I took my mics to my cousin and test it

It worked on his but not on mine, the problem is with my PC

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 07:29:34 pm »
Did you try to plug it in the back as well? Try every USB plug if you didn't already.

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 08:33:09 pm »
Did you try to plug it in the back as well? Try every USB plug if you didn't already.
Yeah i tried every single of them

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 07:07:40 pm »
If you mean the windows system files, I think you can try using Microsoft fix it, to attempt to diagnose what kind of files and fix it, otherwise, you might need to use a windows dvd/usb to repair your pc, so that it can fix your system files that are missing/corrupted.
Pages: 1