The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Sharkx

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • A Potato Flew Around My Room
    • View Profile
need help !
« on: April 05, 2015, 02:32:22 pm »
So i turned on my compute and everything was fine till password showed up. All screen icons wass hugee so i typed my password. Waited till computer main screen goes up....And all screen is fucked upNot a valid %s URL ! it shows up only huge  task bar and after 20 second screen is frozen. Cant move a mouse and anything else. I restart everytime and still happens same . So problem is that after computer starts up icons is at huge size and finnaly computer screen freezes. Anyone can help ? Kinda dont want to take pc in shop to repair..
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 02:34:38 pm by Sharkx »

Offline Mrrange

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: need help !
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 07:36:09 pm »
Try to boot ur system from safe mode and do a virus scan with HitmanPro. If this wont fix the issue and u are able to access ur files from safe mode then get what u need on external HDD or USB Flash drive and just reinstall ur windows. If you don't know how to do it (which u prob don't) then learn how to do it. Its quite simple to be honest.

Offline Sharkx

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • A Potato Flew Around My Room
    • View Profile
Re: need help !
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 09:55:05 pm »
Try to boot ur system from safe mode and do a virus scan with HitmanPro. If this wont fix the issue and u are able to access ur files from safe mode then get what u need on external HDD or USB Flash drive and just reinstall ur windows. If you don't know how to do it (which u prob don't) then learn how to do it. Its quite simple to be honest.

Thanks. Scanned my computer seriuosly first time in 2 years . Took me like 7h+ and found around 200 viruses. :D its working now
Pages: 1