The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Selena Gomez

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Java on Linux? 0_o
« on: October 26, 2014, 01:58:08 pm »
I have an app on my phone called 'alwaysonpc' which is a vps based on a linux server.
What I am having trouble with is java. Im not sure how to install, code or...whatever. LINUX GIVES ME CANCER!
Please halp.

Offline Mrrange

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Java on Linux? 0_o
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 03:43:53 pm »
I have used this app myself, and i must say this app aint that great. had many problems and stuff with it, and whats the worst is that u cannot play emps with it. u can play runescape tho. It just doesn't let u write ur username and pass on emps. Java is already installed it, and its very difficult to code or do whatever changes u want to to there with java. Just delete the app and try to find more time to play on pc, because smartphone/tablet screen is very unhealthy for your eyes. I'm glad alwaysonpc wont allow you to play emps.
Pages: 1