The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
HP Pavilion x2
« on: November 06, 2015, 08:05:45 am »
Few weeks ago I saw this convertable in hands of my friend, and now I'm thinking about it..
I think it could be useful to have one when you're on a bit linger trip or whenever you can't use you laptop or desktop. I am considering it as an option to play Emps when I'm not home. What do you think? What are your suggestions?

I'm not actually looking at technical specifications, but only physical comfort.

Here's a review that talks about it for those who actually don't know the product: http://www.trustedreviews.com/hp-pavilion-x2-review
Emps-Scape player since 2010!

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: HP Pavilion x2
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 12:26:54 pm »
Looks really handy and easily affordable. If you have use for one, why not?

Offline Beershake

• +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 01:10:26 pm »

I thought you guys know other solutions of this type, maybe other models or even brands with better performance. I wouldn't like to have some laggy time in-game lol

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 02:10:52 pm »

I thought you guys know other solutions of this type, maybe other models or even brands with better performance. I wouldn't like to have some laggy time in-game lol

Well you did say you aren't looking at the technical specifications ???

These tablet/laptop hybrids aren't really made for gaming, but for studying and work. You can see it from the pros and cons that it comes with pre-installed Office subscription and it has a low-quality display.

Offline Beershake

• +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 04:39:41 pm »

Well you did say you aren't looking at the technical specifications ???

These tablet/laptop hybrids aren't really made for gaming, but for studying and work. You can see it from the pros and cons that it comes with pre-installed Office subscription and it has a low-quality display.

Well notebooks in general aren't good for gaming haha, but I dont think Emps is a heavy task for it(with minimum quality and software rendering lol). Would have an anothet portable and minimal solution ? ;D

Offline Big Boy

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perm banned without valid proof. Kek.
    • View Profile

The past is just the past, life moves on.
The following users liked this post: Shadow, Triangle Dot
Pages: 1