The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ristopossu

• Liked: 14 times
  • +0/-0
  • Lurking the streets of Emps since the beginning
    • View Profile
Hello Mary
« on: December 03, 2015, 09:50:22 am »
Hello Mary I admire your work and have seen your art for a number of years now I would like to know what do you use to make Signatures like runescape characters and if it's free if not could you suggest a free one cheers <3
_____Everywhere that I go ain't the same as before___

___People I used to know just don't know me no more_

_____But everywhere that I go I got people I know____

___Who got people they know so I suggest you lay low_

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Mary
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 10:06:59 am »
If you mean the drawings, I use photoshop and a drawing tablet (wacom intuos) to make them ;)
Unfortunately i've been very busy with different projects and I don't have any spare time left to work on free stuff anymore, so these characters are 5eu each now.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Ristopossu

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 11:27:34 am »
Oh no I didn't mean to say for you to make me free signatures I mean't to say what program do you use that is free to download or use so I could make my own <3 I wouldn't force you to waste your talent for free I just want to explore the program and see what I can create :D

Offline Mod Mary

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 11:30:25 am »
Oh no I didn't mean to say for you to make me free signatures I mean't to say what program do you use that is free to download or use so I could make my own <3 I wouldn't force you to waste your talent for free I just want to explore the program and see what I can create :D
photoshop isn't free but you can try out Gimp :) Many people use it as alternative to photoshop. It's mostly the drawing tablet that does the miracles tho

Offline Ristopossu

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 12:28:32 pm »
photoshop isn't free but you can try out Gimp :) Many people use it as alternative to photoshop. It's mostly the drawing tablet that does the miracles tho

Actually a friend of mine gave me Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is that any good? and the drawing tablet is that a hardware or software?

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 12:34:24 pm »

Actually a friend of mine gave me Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is that any good? and the drawing tablet is that a hardware or software?
Tablets are hardware. They come with their own software that you have to install, though, from what I recall. I use one as well, Wacom Intuos.
I believe Mary has the Intuos Pro, basically the upgrade from what I have (And as a result, costs more).
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 12:42:14 pm by Shadowkei »

Offline Mod Mary

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 12:56:43 pm »
It's basically a very very sensitive external touchpad where you use a special stylus to draw on your screen ;)

Wacoms are generally the go-to brand for professionals but you can get a drawing tablet for as few as 30 bucks, generally by Trust

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 01:08:19 pm »
Hello Mary  ??? /

Offline Ristopossu

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 01:13:33 pm »
It's basically a very very sensitive external touchpad where you use a special stylus to draw on your screen ;)

Wacoms are generally the go-to brand for professionals but you can get a drawing tablet for as few as 30 bucks, generally by Trust

Is adobe photoshop 7.0 any good I got it for free so I don't expect much from it.

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 01:55:44 pm »

Is the drawing tablet that you are using with an lcd screen aswell? I have one without the lcd screen but it's still pretty awesome.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 02:44:53 pm by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Mod Mary

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 02:00:14 pm »

Is adobe photoshop 7.0 any good I got it for free so I don't expect much from it.
Photoshop is the best image editing and creating program out there, so learn it! :)

Is the drawing tablet that you are using with an lcd screen aswell? I have one without the lcd screen but it's still pretty awesome.

Mine has small LCD buttons that are reconfigurable (like for example I can put ctrl+z on a button, call it undo and it would light up 'undo' on the button on my tablet)

Pages: 1